Mariah is directly related to Man O' War!!!

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Your SPECIAL Horse

Postby Patricia » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well Passive Love....there doesn't seem to be anything passive about you....This is a discussion forum...If you don't want chatter don't post.  We all have opinions in this world and I for one did NOT insinuate that you were ignorant.   Sorry you were not interested in hearing about my horses and their pedigree and background opinion. We share a common interest here--horses. This is what we do at a BB forum discuss stuff......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby pmc » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#
Promise wrote: #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pmc's posts were #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#not#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# meant to be offending, I mean, it is a discussion board so everybody's just exchanging thoughts and opinions, but I can also understand how it doesn't exactly contribute to the excitement, surprise and new possiblities of all this.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Sadly, reality bites.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Thanks, Promise.  As I attempted to state earlier, I meant no offense.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But seeing as how the original poster is bent on believing otherwise, perhaps this will make the distinction between the two much clearer. :#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
passive_love wrote:#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#But rather than breeding her with a fantastic Arab down the road. I will rethink that idea and look for a TB.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And don't forget to tell the prospective TB stud's owner that your mare is definitely breeding material since she is, after all, 0.39025% (that's less than one half of one %!) Man O' War. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#That's what the genetic influence boils down to by the 8th generation.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I'm sure the stud's owner will be dutifully impressed... #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Now *that's* being sarcastic, yet informative at the same time... #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by pmc on Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Discovering pedigree is important to some people, and finding a famous horse linked in there even more so. If she wishes to breed her horse, that is her business, regardless of temperment or breeding. It has nothing to do with us and is not our choice. Other than trying to share helpful imformation there is nothing more we can do, and it shouldn't be dragged on any farther than this. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#This thread is walking a thin line now. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pmc » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:42 pm

Sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# If she wishes to breed her horse, that is her business, regardless of temperment or breeding. It has nothing to do with us and is not our choice. Other than trying to share helpful imformation there is nothing more we can do, and it shouldn't be dragged on any farther than this. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yes, that it's absolutely her business is a no-brainer, SP!  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But if she doesn't welcome differing opinions or comments,  refraining from posting on a public bb would probably be a wiser choice.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Cheryl » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:52 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#
passive_love wrote:I got her for my girls just for riding and the learning/life#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#experience, but seeing her lineage we may look into seeing what she can#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#throw.  A colt as fast as Man O'War would be nice. #ed_op#IMG src="richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#*day dreams* I could write my book in the loft of my new ranch house#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#overlooking the beautiful green spread, full of Triple Crown winners. #ed_op#IMG src="richedit/smileys/Happy/19.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#yeah.......that sounds like a plan.    #ed_op#IMG src="richedit/smileys/Happy/10.gif"#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#You sound like me.  I daydreamed about breeding my TB.  While my dream was to take me to the Olympics not the Triple Crown it is fun.  I did end up breeding her in the end.  And yes I found it thrilling to see my mare's lineage stretched back to Nimbus but that isn't why I bred her #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/10.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Cheryl

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:05 pm

pmc wrote:
Sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# If she wishes to breed her horse, that is her business, regardless of temperment or breeding. It has nothing to do with us and is not our choice. Other than trying to share helpful imformation there is nothing more we can do, and it shouldn't be dragged on any farther than this. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yes, that it's absolutely her business is a no-brainer, SP!  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But if she doesn't welcome differing opinions or comments,  refraining from posting on a public bb would probably be a wiser choice.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not trying to egg on a potential "argument" would be a good choice too. Things between the orig. poster and others seem to just keep escalating here. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to General