My amazing horse !!!!!!!!!

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

My amazing horse !!!!!!!!!

Postby rusticdust » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So many people underestimate Arabians! I dont know why! A year ago June I found my dream horse, the only thing was, he was an arab x saddlebred. When I went to see him he was amazing and I bought him on the spot. When he came 'home' I told my riding coach what I had bought and she pretty much ripped my head saying that I made a HUGE mistake and went around telling everyone how stupid I was. Well the summer went past I thought Dusty was amazing, as soon as winter hit I thought much differently. He was the horse from hell. Spooky, bucking bronco, horse from the deepths of hell I swear. When spring hit I decided that I wanted to show in May, so i started a regular routine excerise what ever you want to call it. It made such a difference. I have since then continued with barrel training and now i have the best horse in the world. yesterday i rode him all day and he was perfect, i have since may also changed my barrel time from 45 seconds to 21 SECONDS! its amazing... i want everyone to know that just because people say arabians or any kind of horse breed may be bad, thats not always the case. you have to find the breed and horse thats right for you, and for me it was the one of a kind rustic dust! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rustic dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Return to General