Happy Birthday MnR!!!!

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Happy Birthday MnR!!!!

Postby maddys_girl » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:32 am

Just wanted to wish MacnRio a HUGE Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great one!!!!! :D
maddys_girl
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Hev339 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:53 am

Happy Birthday!! #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif"#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#happy b-day :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Happy birthday, have a great day!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/wordarts/Thank_You/2.gif"#ed_cl#everyone!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So far today I slept late then at 4pm I'm going to my parents for dinner.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My presents this year from my parents were a mini donkey and a ladder! lol  Now, since it's after noon I think I will go see what CHOCOLATE I can find!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cant beat a mini donkey as a present lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000bf size=7#ed_cl#Happy B-day!!!     #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/cliparts/Cartoon/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *rickie* » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Happy B-Day MnR!! Hope you find some chocolate to eat!! And of coarse, a bonus to the whole thing, is that you've had the week off from work!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Do you have this comming week off too??? That would even be an EXTRA special B-Day present......at least from work!! hahaha#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Enjoy your day!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:19 pm

Happy Birthday. What a neat present!!!
Elizabeth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Happy Birthday!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Kaleena » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YAY! Happy Birthday :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40a0ff#ed_cl#HAPPY BIRTHDAY!#ed_op#DIV id=forecolor_editor#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby AQHAgirl » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!   Already sent you a special birthday email as I never thought to check here on EC first.   LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby goldendryad » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:22 pm

Happy Birthday, girlie! Hope you were able to celebrate it in style!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Happy Birthday to you#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Happy Birthday to you#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
You smell like a horse barn#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
and you live in one too....#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/16.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/24.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif"#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Cowgirls never get old   they just become OLD SADDLE BAGS  lol   muahhahahah  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Happy birthday from one old bag to another  lol #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:36 pm

#ed_op#P align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/wordarts/Happy_Birthday/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/cliparts/Cartoon/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=center#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=left#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Hope you had a good one :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Happy Birthday!!! :D :D :D #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby chenders01 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aw, Mac, I missed it!!  Hope it was a good one #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Word_Greetings/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope you had a great one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=7#ed_cl#HAPPY#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=4#ed_cl#BELATED #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=7#ed_cl#BIRTHDAY!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/wordarts/Happy_Birthday/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok, so a day late...i'm a little slow on the uptake recently....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hope it was a good one!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby horsemad! » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Happy belated… #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to General