Center Line & Little Lane Stables

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Center Line & Little Lane Stables

Postby horsecrazy333 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Guys#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was poking around the internet and came across Center Line Stables in Carlisle and Little Lane Stables in Milton.  I'd never heard of either and couldn't find any information.  Has anyone heard of them? or know anything about them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I havent heard about them... but there are tons of private farms around... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Foxie » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've never heard of them. You should give them a call and go up and take a tour. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/27.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Are you looking for a new barn?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby horsecrazy333 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nope.  Just curious, especially when it isn't something I've heard of.  Always interesting to see Dressagee barns.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#little private farms are everywhere......since they aren't huge name places, you're more likely to find them by either driving by or word-of-mouth...surprised you found them on the internet!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#center lane is in carlisle.. Its a a private barn im pretty sure there is only 1 or 2 borders. not 100% sure tho.. Its is a really nice looking facility top notch everything.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the lady who owns it her name is heather and im pretty sure she breeds trackaners(Sp)??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Never heard of it. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#its a pretty big barn.. its up the street from me that how i know it.. .. im pretty sure its a dressage barn... they hosted a few shows awhile back... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Re: Center Line & Little Lane Stables

Postby Pilgram » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:57 pm

horsecrazy333 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Guys#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was poking around the internet and came across Center Line Stables in Carlisle and Little Lane Stables in Milton.  I'd never heard of either and couldn't find any information.  Has anyone heard of them? or know anything about them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I use to part board ruben at little lane stables. Its a nice little barn not fancy or anyhting but martin is very nice he has western lessons every thursday i beleive can't remember.I have never herd of Center Line stables though. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BORN TO RIDE--FORCED TO WORK
When riding you borrow freedom!
Live well,Laugh lots,Ride often.
**Apples are so over-rated~ A Horse I know**
Pilgram

Postby TrueColours » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Center Line is owned by Heather Warner and she does specialize in dressage and I do believe that they have a few boarders in there but it is predominantly a private facility.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lovely barn and arena and outside rings and yes - they do hold clinics and maybe some shows there as well???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
True Colours Farm

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds and Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold, 16.1hh cremello TB stallion

http://www.TrueColoursFarm.com
TrueColours

Return to General