The Haunted BB

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

The Haunted BB

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know I've been having problems with multiple posts, and Dee has (or she's post whoring, I haven't decided yet ;) ), but has anyone else had problems today??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Dee22 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Post whoring? HA! I would *never* post whore ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It seems quite a few people over the last few weeks have had this problem as well... wonder why...?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Mystic » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It happened to me earlier too. It told me there was a fatal error when I hit submit so I hit the back button and redid my post only to discover the original post was there as well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats what happened to me mystic.. and Dee? I've got my monitor on you ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Ruth » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I had some serious problems on the "Songs that get you" thread!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#monitering moi? *bats eye lashes* LOL#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//nervous.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When mine posted a trillion times (i think almost two full pages) I had typed my post and hit submit, it was taking a long time and I decided I wanted to change some of the wording. I hit stop and as I was retyping the page kept flashing... I didn't think anything of it but I guess the flashing (almost like when a page 'refreshes') was my post being posted over and over and over again... once I finally hit submit I also got the fatal error message :s #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, yes, I saw yours too Ruth... I liked how you fixed that LOL adding one word each page ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ie been getting the messages also.. I hope no one has hacked into the site or anything. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not again! The last time I got a picture of a bunch of naked old men, doing...well questionable things. I was shocked and realized there must be some serious problems. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EC » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:33 pm

The server people tell us that they are doing upgrades to the system in
order to help handle the heavy loads - sorry, no hauntings here :) 
EquestrianConnection.com - connecting equestrians everywhere
EC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chisholm » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awh come on Kerri a Haunted BB would be so much fun.  Are you sure your server guys aren't pulling Halloween pranks on here. LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee, that is the same way my weirdness happened. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:59 pm

graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not again! The last time I got a picture of a bunch of naked old men, doing...well questionable things. I was shocked and realized there must be some serious problems. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OMG! GS - you saw that too! i'm glad i wasn't the only one....thank goodness, at least i know someone else shared the horror that i saw as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i've had a couple of posts go multiple times......but i don't post whore like dee or ruth #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby chenders01 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks SO MUCH, guys, for reminding me of those verrrry scarrrrry old men <shudder!>  I had just about wiped that image from my burnt retinas  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And BT, sorry, dude, but you ARE a post-whore.  LOOK at how many posts you've got.  I'll never catch up <sniff!> #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:14 pm

chenders01 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks SO MUCH, guys, for reminding me of those verrrry scarrrrry old men <shudder!>  I had just about wiped that image from my burnt retinas  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And BT, sorry, dude, but you ARE a post-whore.  LOOK at how many posts you've got.  I'll never catch up <sniff!> #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#LMAO chenders - i know - thank GS for reminding us!! ha ha!!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#but i earned my post whoredom the honest old fashioned way...one post at a time, not 7-8 posts saying the same thing! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/6.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#ROTFLMAO!!! #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:21 am

babytigger wrote:
graciespook wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Not again! The last time I got a picture of a bunch of naked old men, doing...well questionable things. I was shocked and realized there must be some serious problems. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OMG! GS - you saw that too! i'm glad i wasn't the only one....thank goodness, at least i know someone else shared the horror that i saw as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i've had a couple of posts go multiple times......but i don't post whore like dee or ruth #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes...it was gross...I'm glad IIIIII wasn't the only one who saw it!! Phew! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to General