ride w/o pictures.
~Aud One~
*My Funny Valentine.*
*Pumbaa's Silhouette*
butterflykisses
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:56 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#LOL...well as they say "sh*t does happen"  lol but look at it this way...you got to ride with your aunt who eveidently is a good rider and got to do some trails on such a beautiful day....while I might add I was out running errends and doing wash and cleaning up here and there and not riding...now who had the best day after all.  ???lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that sounds like a great day too bad the picture situation did not work out... you will have to get your aunt to do it again with you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pawsnhooves » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad you had a great ride.  It was a gorgeous day here too.  I was supposed to ride but had a very stressful day and decided not to put Vixen through it.  Late in the day, about 1/2 hour prior to sunset, I decided to get Vix and ride around the arena just to get on the horse after a very disturbing day.  At the same time Adpaga was riding Gideon with her daughter aboard.  She too had experienced the same stressful day.  We decided to get out of the arena and go out in the bush on the trails.  We had a short but wonderful ride.  Vixen is always good on the trails but she was exceptionally sweet, she knew what kind of day it was.  Gid was as calm a quiet as I have ever seen him.  He walked along at a slow and easy pace without ever getting excited or anxious.  The sun was setting and we were enjoying our horses and nature and our conversation and the stress of the day melted away.  What a way to end a crazy day!  We are so lucky to have horses in our life, they are the best therapy in the world!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.-Mahatma Gandhi
pawsnhooves
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ruth » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, when they're not busy stressing you out instead!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby graciespook » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We had a similar story...for christmas when I was a teen, my parents leased a horse for me as a surprise..the horse had the bow and everything. They took dozens of photos, of me being surprised, riding the whole works...when we got home, they took more pictures of the tree, of everyone. At New Years, she went to switch the film, and found out that there wasn't any film in the camera at all :P#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ah - like eileen said "sh!t happens" - it's nothing you should stress over.....sure it would have been nice to have the pics, but tyou still have the memories.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GS - yep, that would happen to me if i tried to do something like that...no film, of course!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to General