Flat Lesson Tonight

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Postby horsemad! » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Just because a coach is certified doesn’t mean they’re a good or effective coach, but let’s not open that whole certified vs non-certified discussion again.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#EMD seems to think she knows best, so good luck to her.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#I do wonder if sometimes it’s not just teenage rantings and things aren’t as bad as they would seem from EMD’s posts.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#As Gracie said, we're just looking out for your safety and trying to help, EMD.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I should probally re read my posts like 80 times before I post them. Its hard to explain about my coach, shes great, I couldnt ask for a much better english coach. Shes from England, moved here 2 years ago I think. Im like the worst person to teach a lesson to...lol...I dont listen, Im horrible for it. lol. Sometimes I seem to say things that dont come out the right way...sorry :S#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby chenders01 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:51 pm

horsemad! wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#I do wonder if sometimes it’s not just teenage rantings and things aren’t as bad as they would seem from EMD’s posts.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My thoughts exactly.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#"Yelling" to a teenager isn't always the same as what we adults perceive as "yelling". #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You all sound like my mother...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im not a ranting teenager or whatever. I wasnt exaggerating. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As we mentioned before EMD, we just want to make sure you're safe. And a lot of us on the boards are mothers, and adults who have been there done that and seen what can happen in a bad situation. Glad to hear your coach is a good coach and you're progressing. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Previous

Return to General