Ok. So Who's With me to this new place?

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I could live there--no problem..but I would have to have millions on top of the asking price, staff up the ying-yang and then I would have to go out and buy myself a few fancy horses and ride on the A circuit all year...how terrible ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby EatMyDust » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its the type of place where you take your shoes off before you go in, sanitize yourself, and get an exterminator if theres a cob web#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hahahaha.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Chisholm » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I finally took the tour.  And my only comment outside it be magnificent is that there doesn't seem to be that homey relaxed atmosphere horses need.  The barn is too open and air, there is no closeness.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And way to easy to get lost.  But I do love all the post and beam.  I'm sure with some modifcations it could be made into my home for sure.  I love the location too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Previous

Return to General