Ok. So Who's With me to this new place?

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Ok. So Who's With me to this new place?

Postby horsecrazy333 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Alright everyone.  I've found the new EC barn.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Check this place out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It will only take 23 of us with a million each or 46 of us with $500,000 each#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.pinnaclefarm.com"#ed_cl#www.pinnaclefarm.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow... count me in horsecrazy lol.... the barn looks like a cathedral or something.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Patricia » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry....it is just too over the top for me.  I couldn't live up to that property....I DREAM on a much smaller scale.  Happy where I am.......#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's MY house, didn't ya know?? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Seriously, that place is just waaay too pristine for me.  Where's the dirt?  Where's the horse poop??  The place looks like a museum...not a place where people actually LIVE and DO things LOL!!  I wonder if the horses (did anyone see any real, live horses??) ever get ridden???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was also wondering where the dirt and mess was even the hay loft is too clean!  what you would need is 46 people to buy it and then a vet and farrier that could stay for free and treat the animals for free lol since everyone would be in the poor house after that purchase.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I agree with Patricia, a bit TOO awesome for me.  One has to ponder though, who would build that monstrosity then less then 5 years later sell it...... Methinks the $$ ran out! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And really, who would buy that?  A fully equipt vet and farrier room? WOW!  It doesn't look like a horse ever lived there. How on earth would you get a hayloft THAT clean.... central vac up there? Every 5 mins?? lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg, your all nuts that = my dream barn!!! Maybe i should show my parents..they are looking to retire and get a farm of their own.. lol i don't think they were thinking that much but you never now. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But thats my dream barn in my post of where it said dream barn then it switched to dream job...that barn describes what i mean every bit of it.. Maybe its a sign that you posted it that we should move. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol - i agree, a bit over the top for me! very pretty, but not a homey feeling friendly barn.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Pony Hunter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where is the indoor arena? I didn't see any riding areas in the photo tour. Not even a grass ring. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby tbbrat » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No way!! I'm #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#not#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# cleaning #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#that#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I beleive it's a Friesian Breeding operation.... from the photo tour I saw pics of the breeding shed, stallion wing, mare wing etc. and all the horses in the pics were Friesians.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think the place is magnificant... but yes, a little too 'grand' for me.... It's great for someone that has a very large breeding operation though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I did like a lot of the ideas though...amongst some of them, I especially like the run outs for the horses from their stalls. :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Dee22 on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the run outs are cool but I have seen some legs get caught in that type of situation when one horse tries to kick its neighbour.  They would be better with a solid divider instead of bars between.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know what's going on MY Christmas list! It's a little grand, but I could get used to it I'm sure.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby EatMyDust » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Its gorgous. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It is a bit much, but hey, if you had the money Im sure it would ok.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I already found my dream farm. All I need is a million dollar loan.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Whirlaway » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#1b2c48#ed_cl#No thanks!  I'd prefer something smaller, more cozy, and with a few cobwebs#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Whirlaway
Newbies
Newbies

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol I bet some thoroughbred owner/breeder snatches it up quick.  Its just soooo big!  What more can I say!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:36 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#hmmm, nice digs...lol  a little too lavish for my taste but hey it would be a nice place to visit but I dont think that I could hang my hat there for very long.  It would overwhelm me....Just let me keep my little old farm and my little old barn with my little old horses and I will be happy....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:38 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#hmmm, nice digs...lol  a little too lavish for my taste but hey it would be a nice place to visit but I dont think that I could hang my hat there for very long.  It would overwhelm me....Just let me keep my little old farm and my little old barn with my little old horses and I will be happy....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby c_s_h » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Im drooling! Im sure if I owned it I could make it comfy and homey...!. Well, it's awsome!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Well, i can always dream...#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>CATS*SOCCER*HORSES</b>

Prairie Gal at Heart
S'toon Rules!
c_s_h
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Lix » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Fascinating to look at!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But I agree - I'd be completely intimidated by that place!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm too minimalist for tha...&nbsp; but thanks for sharing... it's out of this world!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Next

Return to General