Hey Andy!

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Hey Andy!

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Not sure if someone already mentioned this. But i was reading Horse Canada today and saw your name mentioned....lol I was like HEY!! That person posts on EC :D Very cool#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#where/why was it mentioned? I havent heard about it yet, I havent been on the past few days?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Xena, in this months' Horse Canada Andy from El Sammar (sp?) Arabians was mentioned in an auction article they had.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'll have to take a peek at that..the magazine crossed my desk on Friday.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#neat-o! i have to start getting these mags again......it's another way to "stay in the game" lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#No kidding! I love getting all the horsey mags to stay in touch with whats happening. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Andy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hummmmm!! Not to sure about this article. I did chat with someone a few months back about buying horses at auctions for a magazine article. I haven't seen it though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena, I haven't been on the puter for the last several days either. System crash and burn!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Format C , Not impressed !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<strong><font size="3"><font color="red">

El Samar Arabians
Brighton Ont.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/andy.hope
Andy
Newbies
Newbies

Return to General