How crazy is this?

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

How crazy is this?

Postby Kaleena » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Today I not only rode outside but in a T-Shirt! Are we sure its really Novemeber 6th? Granted I had to ride after the rain this morning, but that just made the footing really nice. It was a little windy and did start to get worse but by that time I was done #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Count your blessings.  Old Man Winter is on his way.  It's snowing on the mountain tops here.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know..its very warm and suspicious..I'm hopeing this means a milder winter, but again..Its really hard to say. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep - i rode in a t-shirt & light sweater yesterday - crazy!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#although later in the day - that wind - holy cow!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmm I was riding in long johns a long sleeve shirt and a down vest on Sunday... does not sound fair to me!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Promise » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's awesome. Its november... and were still in Tshirts! I hope this warm weather means a warmer winter too! :) I'm already counting the days till the return of summer again.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Brr...It was cold this morning! I had to start my car to let it warm up! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Kaleena » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wasn't too cold here this morning, but rainy and windy :( Not my favourite weather to drive in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to General