Bucas Or Rambo???

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Bucas Or Rambo???

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bucas or Rambo?? what one do you like better???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#me and my firend were having an argument about blanketes and what brand is better.. i was just wondering what you guys think???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Chisholm » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well when you are spending that kind of money on blankets they are both good.  I like the look of the Rambos better.  But the bucas ones are good for horses that take blankets off I gather.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby pmc » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have one of each and prefer the Rambo.  The Bucas I have has a felt-y type liner which I find gets shavings stuck to it if your horse lies down at night.  These are a pain to remove, plus the liner collects tons of hair during shedding season.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cadence » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have Bucas and Weatherbeta.  The thing I like about Bucas is they're guaranteed no questions.  If the waterproofing disappears on them, they just replace the blanket.  Last year, after one winter, my gelding's Bucas started have this clear stuff peeling off it.  Bucas just took it back and gave me a new one.  Bucas are great on big shouldered horses or warmbloods.  Weatherbeta works fine on my Arab and Morgan horses.  Never tried Rambo.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Either or. I really like Rambo though, as they really do 'stay on'. And both of the brands seem to be very durable. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bucas for sure!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Return to General