Leaving my barn, regret giving "notice" UPDATE

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I gave my BO's notice that im leaving and i have been blamed for making messes, not doing stalls neatly? Yeah how you can do a stall neatly is beyond me! And braking stuff.. So thats why i just get up and leave..last time i give notice again!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby spotz » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:27 am

Sorry PP72, but that is not the way to be!!....if you were my boarder I
would ask you for 1st & last months board when you move in! 
This is why the boarding business has a bad rep!  I would like to
see you do that when you rent an apartment & see what
happens!!  The horse world is very small & word gets around
about bad boarders & bad owners!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Not doing stalls neatly is a nice way of saying your a crappy mucker & don't do a good job!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Remember treat others as you want to be treated!!  What goes around comes around!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:58 pm

Well we can start out like this, Why is my BO at a co-op barn making these comments? They have nothing to really do with what goes on. And its very hard to describe how these people are, i'll say this though and it may give you an idea...they hit my horse with a shovel and come to the barn piss drunk. I don't like them! And they never introduced themselves to me when i moved there.

I have acted nice to themwhile they were being @** holes to me, and i still give them notice! I treat them nicly. So instead of having HUGE problems im leaving.
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby spotz » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I understand your reasons for leaving P.P. 72, & when you started to realize how these people were you should have found a new place & make a nice excuse for leaving & gave proper notice.  You said you were moving Dec 1st so how much notice did you give them if you just gave them notice?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Co Op or not it is still income that their losing with no notice to be able to fill the stall.  Like you said they probably heard rumors that you were leaving from others & were mad that they didn't hear it from you first.....& you never know what the other boarders told them that you saying about them....which probably made it worse.  In the horseworld it is alot better not to burn any bridges unless you really have to....it's just too small of a circle!  I have had boarders move out & then later come back & move back in...the grass can look greener on the other side of the fence & it's sometimes not!   Plus people you meet now as boarders could be farm managers/owners in years to come & will remember you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Even though its a co-op board its still their facility and their image they're trying to maintain. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Spotz- I guess your right about hearing it from other people and not myself.. They knew around the begininning of the month. We didn't know for sure though at that point. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And these people im pretty sure are not respected by the horse world-if anyone knows of them in the first place.If i burn this bridge i won't loose sleep. I have told them to nicly (they are not being fair with me, and i try to cope) that if stuff doesn't go right i would love to come back. I can deal with people like this, i don't like to but i can suffer as long as my horses arn't. If that makes any sense.... I wouldn't go back most likly, but i think its a good way of me showing that they will be my 1st choice back even if they arn't#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to General