Had a GREAT day.....pictures

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Had a GREAT day.....pictures

Postby Serenity » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I went to the barn lastnight and while I was waiting for my dad to pick me up I decided to take Ruggy for a walk down the street...well it was cold and I started having an asthma attack, so I tied the lead to Ruggy's halter, got on top of a fire hydrant and jumped on Ruggy. I tied the lead so it wouldn't drag and I wrapped my arms inside my jacket so I really had no control over Ruggy and he usually likes to trot home...well he was very gentle and he went straight home..I'm glad he did too because if I would have had to walk the rest of the way there would have been trouble, my asthma was getting bad. Anyways, on a good note. I went to the barn again today along with the girl, Muffy, who is "leasing" Ruggy, her father, and another lady, Jan, and her daughter, Rachel. I will be teaching Jan and Rachel and Rachel got a lesson today. Ruggy is so good, I wasn't even holding him and we went for a walk down the street again and he just followed me and when I stopped he stopped. He was also very careful with Rachel, he sensed that it was only her 2nd time riding. I also have some pictures of me jumping, my green jacket was flying in the wind so I look huge! I have lots of pictures which I have posted in the Photo Gallery so check them put! Oh and don't mind my facial expressions in some of the pictures. Enjoy!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sounds great#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where are the pics? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Serenity » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Zooka....GS, the pics are in the Photy Gallery, here's the link for them though #ed_op#A href="http://www.freewebs.com/ruggyserenity/pictures.htm"#ed_cl#http://www.freewebs.com/ruggyserenity/pictures.htm#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Postby MacnRio » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They are awsome, I just checked em out in the Photo Gallery!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Serenity » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks MnR!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Return to General