What Colours are you-Game

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

What Colours are you-Game

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kind of a game hehe, every other board has one except this one.. confuses me a bit..,maybe i havn't been told something but anyway!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What colours are your horses, coat colour and for dressing up and colours that they just look good in!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ex. GT- bay with red,white,blue colours#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#this may help some people out searching for their horses colours:) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kaleena » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glory - Bay to Dark Bay, Red & Black#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cirrus - Creamy Palomino, dark navy Blue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tequila is a brown and white Paint.  For english, I've gone with lilac as I think this colour looks really good on her.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For western, she goes in hunter green...but only because I haven't yet found a lilac-coloured western saddle pad  #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol chenders -how are those lilac polos working out for ya?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ummm....the guy i'm riding doesn't appear to have any set "colours". he has white saddle pads & white eskedron boots.......black lead line, black lunge line & blue halter.................not fancy colours for him.maybe i'll have to find some! lol!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Hope03 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:57 am

Phillipe-black with no white-hot pink!
Hope-dappled palomino-black and red
Dakota-dapple gray-red and black
Kyra-dark bay, three white socks and a blaze-red
Trinity-dark bay, three white socks-red
Perri-gray-red and black
Kati-dark bay-red.

Can you tell I like black and red? I even have my room painted those colours!
Hope03
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Whatever colour is the cheapest? ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Azalee » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Az is a bay...I use turquoise, purple and white stuff when schooling.  Since we're hunters, we can't get away with it in the ring except for my turquoise show shirt.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well...I tried to colour-coordinate, but sometimes it's hard...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Angel (bay roan/white Paint) - Baby Blue or Navy Blue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sweet Pea (Bay) - Burgundy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ernie (brown) - No Idea yet...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tequila (sry chenders...lol) - Neon Green!! (he looks HOT)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:20 am

Gambit is black and he wears a nice basic blue.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Rain (my bf's mare) is a rich red bay and she looks awesome in maroon. It really brings out her colour!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OK, I don't really "do" the whole colour coordinated thing.... but it seems to be coming together that way.... Well, for my tack.. which is shared between 3 horses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mac - bay; Fancy - red dun overo; Rio white and palmino paint:  I have a brown saddle and an aztec saddle pad that is beige and shades of brown with some black.  Mac's bridle is black, Rio and Fancys is a light brown.  I don't "dress" em up any more then that!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for Moose - flaxen mane and tail and I dunno what you call his body colour! lol  Light bay?  He doesn't have that reddy tinge, more palminoish, but not palmino either...... Anyways, I think he will be royal blue.  His saddle pad (that I got from BT) is royal blue and fuzzy (looks like elmo :)) and I am going to have a nylon bridle made for him (cheaper then buying leather and full draft is hard to find!!) and need to decide on colour.  I was thinking royal blue to match his saddle pad.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Dream - Black w/ baby blue#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Harvey - Blonde Chestnut w/ lilac & baby pink#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Megan Ball » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Rocky- bay- royal blue(halter, blankets,fly mask)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Kenzie-grey-black(halter, blanket,fly mask)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Blaze-tri paint-red(blanket,fly mask)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Peanut-brown black??-burgandy(halter, fly mask)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beauty- brown and white pinto-red halter and if she stays for the winter then she'll get a white blanket.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Mystic » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ebony is solid black in colour and has 4 white socks as well as some white on her face so she looks good in just about any colour. For schooling she wears just about any colour from blue to purple, to green to white to red. For shows though she has a diamond studded browband, a white saddle pad with hunter green trim and her name embroidered in hunter green and she wears 4 green polos. She goes in Green and White because these are the barn colours. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
It's not the size of the horse that matters. It is the size of their heart.

Mystic

Postby Chisholm » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chisholm Coppery Chestnut with flashy white face and 2 white socks.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I try to stay with Dark Green but it seems I have a lot of blue and black too.  I had to let my purple polos go, would look horrible on him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am colour coordinated crazy.  I like all to match.  My top preferrable goes with or matches my polos.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But of course for clinics chis wears white saddle pad and white polos.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now I am getting away with wearing a purple vest because I bought it this summer not thinking of the fact I ride a chestnut.  But I think it's far enough away from his body.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My blankets are plaid, or blue.  Trying to decide right now if to by the plaid Shedrow or the very dark navy blue.  Wish they had forest green instead of Greenhawk Green.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tbbrat » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Teddy is a red roan Sabino - for x-country I wear teal and white, just a white saddle pad on him and leather boots.  His current saddle pad is a very pale turquoise, but whatever is clean!  I have been eyeing a dusty rose saddle pad - he looks good in "Southwestern" colours.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maggie is a seal-brown, almost black.  She's currently wearing Teddy's "Christmas" saddle pad - red with green plaid.  We haven't really gotten around to dressing her up, but any of the dark intense colours will look good on her - red, royal blue, green, purple (shudder! LOL)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Having 22 horses, colour coordinating isn't always feasible.  But, I admit that I do try to get colours which look good on them.  her are a few examples.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BLACKJACK Balck percheron/Qh...red halter w/ black/red balnket and pad.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BOOMER Grey percheron/Qh....Black halter, and black/grey blanket and pad#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#DURANGO Overo paint..... Navy blue halter and navy/black blanket and pad.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#JADE liver chestnut Qh mare...Hunter green halter, white/green blanket and hunter green/Black pad.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shoal » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:32 pm

Well all my stuff for Jazz was black and white or, white and blue/baby blue.

She's a rich chestnut with four white socks.
Shoal

Postby CoBud » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love dressing my horses up in cute outfits its hard to chose what I like best!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Colby - grey: royal blue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Reggie - dark bay: red#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CoBud

re

Postby lola s » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff#ed_cl#Both my horses are black, but I've always had blue as my barn colour no matter what colour of horse I'm riding at the time. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Xena is bay, for school or x-c our fittings are all green and for dressage we just se black and white#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Next

Return to General