What Colours are you-Game

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Postby zooka » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka is grey (white flea bitten looking now) she wears maroon and black#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000ff#ed_cl#Eclipse is a dapple grey and for endurance riding we have a royal blue bridle and royal blue saddle pad. For riding english we have navy blue excersise wraps, hunter green and navy blue saddle pad! lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000ff#ed_cl#   mainly blue BLUE BLUE BLUE!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/18.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 472px; HEIGHT: 343px" height=330 src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/Eclipseleslie/EclipseandiatsolsticeDONE.jpg" width=488#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#You can see my blue bridle here but i dont have my blue saddle pad in this pic #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/3.gif"#ed_cl# <(my face looks weird lol)>#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby sugar » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One palomino with golden tiger eyes who goes in blue.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One palomino with white blaze and a couple stockings who wears green.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#One blood bay with white blaze and tall equal level rear socks who goes in red except for his blankets.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it
Save a horse - Learn to train
Pasofinos Rule!!
naughtypine-ranch @ hotmail.com
sugar

Postby Champ » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#8000ff size=2#ed_cl#Champ is a Dappled/steal grey kinda looking horse who wears baby blue and Navy blue and if were showing its Purple/White. lol just go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.humanstohorse.pizco.com"#ed_cl#www.humanstohorse.pizco.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# and look under horsey pics :P and you will see. He was a dark bay when he was 2 :S#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Champ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby naughty by nature » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my baby is a paint and he has mostly baby and royal blue stuff.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my old mare is a bay and everything for her was hunter green #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my mom's bay roan has blue and purple to make her girly lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and my mom's old man is a hunter bay and has all royal blue stuff#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
naughty by nature

Postby TequillaJack » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bud is a Bay and even though he is a guy everything for him is purple, just dont tell him.  I had a nice dark bay mare before him and so everything for her was pruple cause thats my fav colour.  I dont have enough money to buy new colour to go with every new horse.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TequillaJack
Newbies
Newbies

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dusty- He used to be red but there was a girl  at my saddle club who had allll red...so I changed to royal blue...but it didnt really suit him...so now Im navy blue, and black, and its staying that way.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh and hes a dapple grey w/ flea biten.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Splash- Shes kinda a sorrel colour and white, with a few black spots in her mane and tail...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Her colours are mostly black, but some stuff is red.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The Goats...Deweys Red, Zues is whatever colour is cheapest. lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby Lix » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:41 am

Chisholm wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am colour coordinated crazy.  I like all to match.  My top preferrable goes with or matches my polos.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chis - we must be related!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am the exact same way - but I am picky on the colour of polos AND saddle pad, lol.  If my bf (when he's with me) takes out the burgundy saddle pad when I'm wearing a red shirt, I tell him to put it back!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/3.gif"#ed_cl#lol #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The only thing I've changed over time is that I used to like a lot of unusual flashy colour and have tons of polos in colours like yellow, lilac, etc.  I haven't bought new polos or a saddle pad in years so I just keep what I have but I wish all my stuff was brown and black.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I guess I don't care so much about the colour itself, so long as everything matches. ;)  Only colour I don't have anything of is green.  I really don't like green.  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//nervous.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby BarnBratCSA » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Abby - red dun with a big blaze and LF, RH socks...looks great in hunter green#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cody - Gray, very light now....looks good in navy blue#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chance - Chestnut with one sock and a lil star.... I like him in hunter green, too#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Duke - Chestnut.... new, so he doesnt really have a color yet#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sierra - liver chestnut/sorrel...he's inbetween.  I like black on him#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My barn colors are black and lavender, so ANY horse showing with me must wear those colors, fortunately, they all look pretty good in basic colors like that :) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Previous

Return to General