Waterford?

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Waterford?

Postby graciespook » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've just gotten a Waterford on trial...any experience with this bit? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He currently goes in a D Ring french link and this is a d ring waterford. I was thinking he would really like it, as he loves the french link and something to play with. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Foxie » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was looking at the Waterford Bits too. I believe they are the same as the copper roller bits. It slows down stronger horses because they can't just bit down and take a hold of the bit and run with it. I think it kinda collapses when they try. It was something like that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let me know how it goes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby naughty by nature » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just bought a waterford dee and I have to say I love it.  My horse is a bit strong and when he goe in a frame he really gets heavy on the hands.   Sence I bought this bit he goes in contact alot more willing and is alot softer on the hands.  Everyone i know that has this bit loves them.  I would suggest buying one in a heart beat. Any they aren't even that expensive.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
naughty by nature

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well we tried it out last night and he loves it as much as the french link, which I'm glad. He really seemed to work well with it, and was more flexible, didn't lock his jaw at all, was really *reaching* for the bit. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to General