What is it about PPl

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

What is it about PPl

Postby Elisabeth » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wasnt sure if this was the right place to post this or not, but I'm sure that if it isnt that the Admin will remove it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Hey,#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#What is it with people theses days??#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Why is it that they think that they can totally bad mouth you (Online and off) and get away with it??? Do they think that they are actually getting away with it? Do they think that they can post slander on a well known BB, and not have the person know about it???????#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Do they think that their achieving anything by bad mouthing a person Online, What are they too scared to insult the person face to face??#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#This happened to me just this past winter, lost an awesome job because of it.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Now I know that I’m new here, and there’s really only 2 others on here that really (actually) know me, and I’m sure that no one gives a fly rats As?. Guess I’m just Venting.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Has happened to anyone else, and what happened if you wanna tell?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#I responded to another thread about moving from a barn, only listed a few things that happened to me while I was in the process in moving, but I have many more and none pleasant. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Now I don’t Expect many to respond to this thread, not even sure why I’m posting it, as I’m more then positive that not many will respond.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Thanks for your time, #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Please feel free to PM me #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Elisabeth Luna#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Elisabeth
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm not sure what to say exactly.. but i had problems with people and a white board...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ex.  barn hours, GT was colicing and we were in the arena, the BM couldn't walk over 10 feet, and he was SICK so we had to leave#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//ermm.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Say what food we should feed him (GT)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Why we are such bad horse owners#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#like a paragraph of cleaning up the barn.. i forgot to pick up a bag!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think people do these things for the same reason they b***h at you on msn or the phone. It isn't in person youcan say all you want and get no real emotional responce, and people are a lot tougher with out the person right in front of them. Just like if someone is just making you tick by calling you the wrong name or something, you can imagine in your mind you yelling at them correcting them.. But in reality not many peopple have the guts too..they can write a note-but not face to face#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Elisabeth » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well the way I feel is, if you have a problem with someone you tell then face to face, not through someone else, nor bad mouth them through someone else or a well known BB#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just think that, doing so is gut less.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Elisabeth#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Elisabeth
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Piaffing » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I try to keep to this rule. I've had to wonder from it occasionally. #ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl#" If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all "#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Frogs in a basket. Oh, one jumped out, grab that frog.
EC Level 1 Coach, ARIA Level 3 Dressage Coach, C Level Pony Club Tester
http://piaffing.blogspot.com/
www.dressagelife.com
Piaffing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:17 am

Piaffing wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I try to keep to this rule. I've had to wonder from it occasionally. #ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl#" If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all "#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sounds good piaffing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the other option..........let them run their mouth, and ignore them. be the bigger person.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Azalee » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well if they're talking about you, they're giving someone else a rest.  It's really sad, but it's true. I agree.  Be the bigger person and let them run their mouth.  People will eventually see right through them, if they haven't already.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby graciespook » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've had problems..you ask for advice and opinions on something, and you get shot down for it. I talk face to face. I hate gossiping, and I've had problems with gossipy people, and people who don't tell the truth. Its demeaning. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most people are just too petty and need to GROW UP...honestly .#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sorry, my rant is over. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby spotz » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:11 am

Mean spirited, vengeful people are everywhere......& there seems to be alot in the horseworld!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I had it from the other side..the boarder from hell moved in....nice to
your face but mean behind your back.....never came to you with any
problem & always was so nice, smiley & friendly...never asked
for any changes or anything special to be done, everything was always
fine, but behind your back she went around telling everyone very bad
things about me or my farm or other boarders that weren't true.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
This kind of boarder moves around alot as no one can make them happy for long!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
They also love to hurt the barn when they leave by getting others to
leave with them...She stirred up alot of suspicision & sh!t in my
barn & I did have 2 others move out after her because of her lies!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I didn't find out about all that she said & done till after she had moved out!! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Of course no boarders came to tell me she was saying nasty things....a
problem among boarders...not being able to feel they can go talk to the
owner/manager about their horse, other boarders, or rumors being
said.  That alot of times could really help both the owner &
the boarder as most boarders who stir sh!t can't stand face to face
confrontation!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
That is my vent!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC