THIS IS FUNNY

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

THIS IS FUNNY

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:50 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Last night i went up to the barn.. And the Bf's parents were coming to see the new horse.. well i decided that i wasent going to tack her up just jump on her bare back.. HA.. well i make it half way up and he took off and i slip off  the side of her and got dragged.. LOL.. and STUPID me i didnt let go.. HAAHAH... some how she ended up going bakward and my pants got FULL of area dirt... YUCK... but i guess its better then gravel.. neadless to say my arms feel like they got ripped out of the sockets today.... but on the positive side the bfs parents got an interesting show.. haha we had a good laugh about it.... after they new i was ok.. .#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm...jumping on a new horse bareback - not something i'd recommend doing on a daily basis!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad you're ok.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby cnd_cowgurl84 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#iv done it tones before..... i dont know what happened.. but im gald i still have 2 arms 2 legs and my head.. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
cnd_cowgurl84
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Flyin' High » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol glad to hear you're ok!... hmmm it would have been fun to see the bf's parents' faces!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby Champ » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#8000ff size=2#ed_cl#Owwww that sucks!!! How embarassing. Its the worst when someone comes up and ask "ARE YOU OK" then you cry... if they come up to you and laugh then you dont cry lol #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#8000ff size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#8000ff size=2#ed_cl#Glad your ok!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Champ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats always the worst. The people you want to impress the most and you either fall, or look like a fool! Right after I finished high school, I was dating a guy whose parents lived in Southern Ontario, they came up here to see me in an event and I had two stops in the stadium ring! It had never happened before, it was a terrible round. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, that must have been embarassing! But, it's one of those Murphy's Laws.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good you're ok!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby lifeafterracing » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Murphy's law seems to work overtime in the horse world!  I'm glad you're okay.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lifeafterracing

Postby babytigger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 am

lifeafterracing wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Murphy's law seems to work overtime in the horse world!  I'm glad you're okay.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LAR - of course........heaven forbid things go right all the time when we want/need them too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Azalee » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also - a horse's misbehaviour is always in relation to the number of people watching.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby babytigger » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:47 am

Azalee wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also - a horse's misbehaviour is always in relation to the number of people watching.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO - yes, that theory works for children as well#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby EatMyDust » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww...thats kind of funny, but scary at the same time....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bareback riding always seems to be the most fun in the end though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby zooka » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad you are OK and I am sure that was quite the show you put on!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:37 am

Azalee wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also - a horse's misbehaviour is always in relation to the number of people watching.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Return to General