Barns in Sudbury/North Bay Area

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

Barns in Sudbury/North Bay Area

Postby *Eli's coming* » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was just wondering if there were any barns that are taking boarders in the next few months in either of those two areas.  I am looking for an indoor arena, and preferably a dressage barn, but I'll take anything.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also, if there are any, do you know if they board stallions?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Eli's coming*
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Champ » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#8000ff size=2#ed_cl#I need to find a farm in the North Bay area as well. Next year I'm going to school up there (my sister already goes to Canadore Collage) Im actually going up to see her this Thursday - Sunday and I've been looking into some farms around that area. So If i do happen to stop into any of them I will ask them about boarding and such. As next year I'm bringing my horse up to North Bay with me because I'm going to Canadore as well. If there is anything else you would like me to ask please just let me know and I will ask them on behalf of you :P. I'm sure I will pretty much cover everything but who knows I might miss something. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Champ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOOHOO!! more people coming out my way! There is a place that I know that has a nice indoor, but no outdoor ring, they charge $200/month and they have great turnout and amazing care. Jim and Terry Ebbers, they have a website... #ed_op#A href="http://terryebbers.tripod.com"#ed_cl#http://terryebbers.tripod.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# but they don't advertise as being a boarding facility. They do board, and have boarded a stud before, but I have no idea if they'd do it on a long-term basis, because they have their own stud (but he lives outside). They are in Hagar, about 1/2 way between NB and Sudbury!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There's also Northern Ridge (?) Equestrian Center....they have a website as well, but I can't remember it. They don't have an indoor yet as far as I know, but they're working on it. They do lessons (western) and local shows. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Arabask Farms (in chelmesford, I think...ask Zooka) is a dressage barn, but I don't know much about them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There's always Foothills, but I haven't heard many good things about them....they have beams in the middle of their indoor.....people have crashed into them and gotten hurt.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of then right now....I will be boarding in a few years...:P but no indoor here...:(#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know there are quite a few barns in Sudbury although I Do not know about the stallion thing with any of them.  A few other then the ones PerfectAngel mentioned are Destiny and B&H Ranch which has a huge indoor but they are mainly a western barn.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Adpaga knows more about the barns in that area then I do though since she is a dressage coach in Sudbury.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Re: Barns in Sudbury/North Bay Area

Postby TM » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Oops! Old message!
Icelandics - Tolt-ally wonderful!
TM

Return to General