His Wang was Hangin'

Come on in and talk about anything equestrian related

Moderator: EC

His Wang was Hangin'

Postby *rickie* » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#So I already Blogged about this, but I just have to share as it really is the funniest thing ever...so here it is..If you want to hear about my wonderful ride today, and the full complete story, it's in my blog...so click #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://blogs.equestrianconnection.com/blogindex.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=30&blogId=14"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#HERE#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Well today was the absolute best rider EVER on Blue. He was soo amazing, and such a weirdo at the same time.........#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I brought him in, and of coarse he was the only in the barn, so was screaming his head off. I put him in his stall, as he always has a P as soon as he gets in. Well he wouldn't! He had a poop but nothing else, and he was on there for a good 10mins. (you can see the story building!)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#So I lunge him, and he's a good boy......so after about 15-20mins of that I mount up. He REFUSES to halt for me. So we keep working at it, and working at it. He halts, but it's not very nice, and doesn't last long. So we keep trying, it starts to get better, and then I hear what sounds like water comming out of a drain pipe. My BO is in the ring, and she looks at Blue, says, "OMG he's peeing" (he wasn't standling all spralled out either, so it was very very strange) so I go to stand up, to get off his back, and he walks away.....I'm sooo confused!! So I halt again, stand up and am like....well P Blue....he won't...but the halt was good! hehe#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Fine so we keep working in walk halt until it's bang on each time, and I see that he has his little wang hanging out, and not just sticking out a litlte bit, it's a hanging, flopping around between his legs as he's walking. (I see it in his shadow...not that I was looking down there from atop my horse! hehe) So I again, stop and am like...well P you dumb horse!.....still nothing! Fine, we'll go back to work then. So we start working, and he is just absolutely AMAZING! He's to DIE FOR, once I get him in work mode! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I won't go into details about my ride here, cause it's not the point, but the whole details are in my Blog post.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#So I get off after I'm all done with him, and his little wang is all up. I walk over to the door, take my lid off my head, to air out! and take my gloves off. Then he's got his wang out again....but won't P. It's pretty dirty, so I start picking at it....ya i know...Clean his wang properly....Really I will....before winter is here! But anyways, he's letting me do this! He NEVER DOES!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#So I take him in the barn, and turn him around in cross ties.....well he starts leaking (yes...leaking) P, as he's turning, it's going everywhere, on his legs, the floor, his feet.....very strange. and it's not alot of P either, like when you shut the hose off, and there's still some left and it leaks out. Of coarse he only did for a bit, and then stoped, but his wang wans still hangin'. So here I am all worried that he has one of 2 things possibly wrong....1) being an incontenance problem (can horses even get this????#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"#ed_cl#)...and 2) being an infection and that's why he's not P-ing alot. So I walk him right into his stall, cause I'm worried....well he gets his whole body JUST in the stall, and just spralls out as far as he can reach...and well Niagra Falls cames outta that boy! Apparently my horse won't go with me on him...or in the arena...or in crossties.....And apparently he REALLY had to go.....and he was *leaking* cause he couldn't hold it anymore.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Very very weird.....and I felt kinda bad, but at the same time, I gave him ALOT of chances to GO...and he didn't......so I just hope that our good ride wasn't just cause he had to P really really badly! :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Thought you could all go for a good laugh!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol. Maybe it's something he's used to? Zippy only pees in her stall too. Poor boy- had to wait so long!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//lick.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby GoDDeSSofWiNgS » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol the horse version of the "gotta go dance" lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Woodbine = Heaven

Barbaro: We will never know and that will always pain us most
GoDDeSSofWiNgS
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby AQHAgirl » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh my goodness....to funny. #ed_op#IMG src="http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif"#ed_cl#  Poor man just had to pee so bad he couldn't hold it all in anymore.#ed_op#IMG src="http://bestsmileys.com/peeing/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby graciespook » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I always have a fantastic ride when my horse has to pee. I think its that he feels if he goes great, the ride is shorter and he can go back to his stall ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Chisholm » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This has never been a laughing matter with my horse.  It drives me nuts.  I always make sure he is in his stall for at least 10 minutes before getting him ready to ride so he can P, but not always will he.  But then half way through a ride I can tell that he has to go.  Well he refuses to go when outside his stall.  So many times I have to take him back to his stall and let him P and then go back to work.  And after a long ride he has to go straight back to his stall to be untacked because otherwise he P on the isle, what a mess.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#At shows this is a real headache because he just won't go no matter what.  So in many of my tests he is all tense because the dumb guy has to go.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It was really funny at a show this summer is between classes at my trailer I could tell he needed to go.  Well finally he did go and we were all praising him highly for doing so, it was so funny, a non-horsey friend was standing there in stitches as he watch us praising a horse for going P.  LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby tbbrat » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Poor Blue - shy bladder?  LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Teddy will pee anywhere, anytime, in front of anybody.  If he's gotta go, he goes!  Even on trail rides when I'm on his back.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Racehorses with shy bladders are a pain when they have to go to the test barn.  I've heard of people waiting for (if I remember correctly) two hours - at which point they take blood.  I was always lucky with my horses, never had to whistle for more than a minute or so.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Maybe you could train Blue that way?  Whistle every time you see him having a pee, so he learns to associate it the noise.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sandman » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha my pony Sandman would go everytime i got on him and he always waited until he was in a corner! so everytime in a lesson my coach would wait for him to pee before we worked because we knew he would do it!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//silly.gif"#ed_cl#  he would also go as soon as he got into his stall.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sandman
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Shoal » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:23 pm

You should have turned the hose on! LOL......
Shoal

Return to General