New Saddle

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am still buying from the US and should save about (at least) $500. My saddle is on it's way from the UK to NH:D Next week it will be on it's way to me! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=7#ed_cl#YAY!!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=3#ed_cl#New saddle is on it's way to me, will be here in about 4-10 days. I also got some matching leathers for it for $30 with my discount :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue May 10, 2005 6:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Well I got it! It is SO SOFT and nice looking. It dosn't fit harvey at all like the ones the saddle fitter brought a month ago #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/depressed.gif"#ed_cl# I guess she has grown that much. It's not unworkable though, needs some padding taken out of the front i think. I also don't think it's a 1 inch like i was told...i did'nt have a proper measuring tape, but i got about 47 cms which is 18.5 inches..but even then i don't feel like i have enough room in it. That was just from sitting in it quickly on a stand though. I am going back either tonight or tomorrow and will measure it properly then. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling