Selling Arabian Trakehner crosses

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Selling Arabian Trakehner crosses

Postby Maddie » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm expecting 2 Arab Trakehner foals this spring.  Both will be registered Purebred Trakehner and Half Arab.  I know where to advertise Trakehner, but where are good places to advertise for the Arabian side of things?  I'm told that their is a fairly good market for this cross with the Arab folks.  I would really appreciate any tips.#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Maddie
Newbies
Newbies

Arab sites

Postby Diva » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Try #ed_op#A href="http://www.arabianhorses.org"#ed_cl#www.arabianhorses.org#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# That is the Arabian Horse Association's website. All the people who show on the arab circuit are there. If you do a web search for arab sites, you'll find many.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck with your babies! Right now, the arab/wb crosses are popular.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Diva
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Marty_Jones » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#how about here on EC????#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling