CALEDON HORSE TACK SWAP

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

CALEDON HORSE TACK SWAP

Postby CaledonHorse » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Buy / Sell / Trade your horse related items at the Caledon Horse Tack Swap, hosted by the Caledon Agricultural Society on April 16, 2005 from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Caledon Village Place, Caledon Village Ontario.  $10 fee per table for those selling their used horse equipment.  Vendor space available for equine related goods and services.  Caledon Village Place is located on the east side of Hwy. 10 just south of the lights in Caledon Village and to the north side of the Caledon Fairgrounds. Lunch Booth on site and tables provided for sellers.  Call Mary at 519-927-5970 evenings or Email #ed_op#A href="mailto:caledonfair@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#caledonfair@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for further information or to reserve a space. Come out and join us if you would like to sell or if you are looking to buy horse equipment. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CaledonHorse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Shoal » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:01 am

Can you come to just buy?!
Shoal

Caledon Horse Tack Swap

Postby CaledonHorse » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Definately you can come just to buy.  We would like to see as many buyers and sellers out as possible.  Hope you can make it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CaledonHorse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Arcadia » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's the day after pay day....perfect!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I will be there with money burning a hole in my pocket.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Caledon Horse Tack Swap

Postby CaledonHorse » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We are receiving a good response so there should be plenty of items at the tack swap for you to browse through and choose from.  Mary.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
CaledonHorse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Lix » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shucks.  Wish I was closer.  #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/confused.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/confused.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl#  I have so many things that are new that I bought but never fit my horse and I was always too lazy to return.  I think I have 3 halters, a couple pairs of boots (for horse) and a few pairs of polos that have never fit my horses so were never used, lol.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm all for tack swaps!  If only there were some in Ottawa! #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/depressed.gif"#ed_cl# lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Arcadia » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's 5 minutes from me.....how sweet is that?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby gibbs » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Woot wooot 5 minutes from Arcadia means 5 minutes from me tooooo....... :P
gibbs
Groupie
Groupie

Postby stephanie1 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ottawa isnt to far make it a day trip LIX!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where are you guys located if its only 5 mins away cause its only 5 mins from me too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Bolton,Ontario
stephanie1
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Arcadia » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Belfountain.....people rarely know where it is.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Arcadia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling