I sold him finally!!!!

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

I sold him finally!!!!

Postby Megan Ball » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I just sold my mini stud about 20 mins ago!! I'm so happy where he's going. He's going to be trained to be a cart horse, possibly in shows!!! I can't wait to see pics of him all dolled up in a harness!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Elatu » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wonderful to hear! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I did post a good scam page to check out on your other thread about waiting and waiting.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Elatu
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:29 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#That is great news Meagan....I hope that you got the cold cash in your hand before turning over the lead rope to the buyer.....#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Megan Ball » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh yeah I got cash ...... no cheques for me#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl#!!! I got exactly what I was asking for him and everything! I even got an update in the afternoon by Tonto's new owner to let me know how his VERY long trip went and how he has settled in beautifully in his new barn! His new owner is just tickled pink by Tonto's actions and attitude( he's full of spit and vinegar). They had to figure out a new way to secure his new stall as he managed to undo the latch in 15 mins of being in his stall.....little buggar.  Well 1 down 1 more to go! Wish me luck on selling my mare now.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Ruth » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great news!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:53 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#OH yes, good luck with the selling of your next horse....lets home that it turns out as well....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby AQHAgirl » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YAY!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Helen Thomson ~ In riding a horse we borrow freedom

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
AQHAgirl

Postby Megan Ball » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#UPDATE!! Well Tonto's new owner called me a few days ago and told me that he is now broke to drive and he has a girlfriend lined up for him when she goes into heat!! Plus his first show is gonna be in June( they hope) and his new owner is going thru the process of having him re registered( his temp one expired). He's gonna send me pics of him all done up! I'm so happy for him!! It's the perfect home for him I think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling