The Next Step

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Postby horsemad! » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My #ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl#smallest#ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# horse is 16.2hh ... #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl#  Hopefully this #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#little#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# guy will work out for you, Chenders! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby AWSgurl » Tue May 03, 2005 1:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#congratulations on selling your horse!!!! the market is so up and down and ahrd tomove horses........take your time in finding your next dream horse.....I did and love him to death...:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Coloured Horses for Sport
AWSgurl

Postby Kaleena » Wed May 04, 2005 12:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats Chenders!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was away for a week, so I'm sorry that I'm late on this thread :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm so happy for you and Dali. It sounds like he is going to a wonderful new home. Good job and congrats again :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Wed May 04, 2005 1:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks!  I'm starting to get antsy though.  I got a deposit but have not heard back from the buyer since last week.  I'm sure that she is trying to arrange for trailering, but I sure will breathe easier once I know exactly *when* she is coming to get Dali.  My mind is starting to imagine the worst...like, she's found a "better" horse and is willing to lose her deposit #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#From the impression I got of her and her parents, I'm pretty sure this isn't the case, but I'm going kinda crazy here, wondering...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Fri May 06, 2005 12:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders.......#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif"#ed_cl# i'm crying....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#seriously, glad to hear you sold dali, or at least it appears you sold him. hope it all works out & enjoy your part board (if that's whatcha end up doing)......it's fun "pretending" to own a horse (i always did that when i was part boarding!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby chenders01 » Fri May 06, 2005 12:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, BT, it's sad for me too.  It's been a bit touch and go this week.  Dali coughed a bit on Tuesday night, enough that I decided to put him on Breathe.  I debated on whether I should tell the buyer or not but in the end, decided that "honesty is the best policy" and told her.  Then, I worried and fretted that she might decide to back out of the deal.  The Breathe worked WONDERS and he's not coughing at all anymore...and the buyer is coming to get him on Sunday.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also, I think that Dali KNOWS!!  He has been sooooo affectionate with me the past few days.  I turned him out last night in our sand-ring to rip around, and a couple times, he was all the way down at the far end with his buddy, munching the grass along the edge, and he looked up, looked right at me and trotted allll the way back to me, and then just stood there, wanting to be hugged and fussed over.  So, yeah, I think he KNOWS...which of course, makes me *really* sad  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As much as we didn't mesh as a team under saddle, it's going to be hard to see him walk on that trailer on Sunday morning.  It makes it even harder, as I have no "replacement" horse.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling