The Next Step

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Postby Eileen » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:01 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Got may fingers crossed for you and your horse...it sounds like this young lady is the one that is a perfect mactch...so good luck to you all....horse buyer and seller...hope that you all end up happy....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kaleena » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Fingers are cross over here on my end! I hope this buyer works out for you and Dali#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl# He sounds like a really great horse. If I didn't already have two to pay for he would be right up my ally!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Lix » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Tahoma color=#bf5f00#ed_cl#Oh, fingers and toes crossed here as well chenders!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley10.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Tahoma color=#bf5f00#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Tahoma color=#bf5f00#ed_cl#Hopefully it all works out for you.  Sounds like an ideal home.  Hopefully she falls in love with him and give you a deposit real soon.  I remember the time when I got my verbal 'yes' for my horse... I was so nervous cause it's like he was sold but nothing was confirmed yet and it wasn't safe to make it official yet.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Tahoma color=#bf5f00#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Tahoma color=#bf5f00#ed_cl#Let us know how it goes!  Do you know when she is coming back to ride him this week?  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby chenders01 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey, Lix!  She's coming back on Wednesday, and unless something goes horribly wrong when she rides him, I'm quite certain that she will be giving me a deposit.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here's a pic of him, taken on Friday.  Doesn't he look great??  That's not me riding him, btw...and the pink polos were NOT my idea LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 1200px; HEIGHT: 1176px" height=1329 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/chenders100/dalitrot3.jpg" width=1283#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#all ive ever done is have horses name, price, breed & color any registrations and signatures of both seller and buyer. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You dont really need anything else, you buy at own risk and smart buyers who want to compete or breed get vet checks so everything is taken care of. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Chenders! Sorry I haven't been able to reply to this yet... I *have* been keeping up and reading this thread though!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sounds like this girl may be the perfect 'match' for Dali, I really hope it works out! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dali looks awesome in the pic too! and love the pink polos! ;) LOL #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, guys...Dali is SOLD!!  Yippee!  Yahoo!  <insert happy dance here>  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The girl came out for her second ride, with money in hand, and gave me a deposit for 10% of the sale price.  She is not having Dali vetted, so the deposit is my guarantee to hold him for the next two weeks, until she can arrange for trailering.  She wants to come pick him up this weekend but may not be able to get him till next weekend instead.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, he's really going...kinda hard to believe  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/6.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm happy about it.  This girl and her parents are really nice and I have no doubt that she will spoil Dali to death.  I think that they will make a really good team.  She will board him out for now but they live on a 9-acre property and the plan is to eventually build a small barn, bring Dali home and probably get a second horse for companionship (they're not the type of people to leave Dali all alone with nothing for company).  I think that he is going to have a really good life with her.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, I can finally get on with my life!  It's been difficult juggling TWO horses (Dali and Tequila).  I've not ridden Tequila in a week, and am looking forward to having just the one horse to worry about.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've also decided to take the advice of many of you on here, as well as friends in real life, and not rush into buying Tequila right away.  I'm actually looking around for a horse to part-board.  As much as I love Tequila, she is so very young and will take a lot of work...and I'm really not sure that I'm ready to take on the challenge of training a greenie at this point in my life.  I'm hoping to find an older, BTDT experienced dressage horse that I can ride 2 or 3 times a week and maybe have the opportunity to show.  I've found 3 horses that I want to go and check out so far so I will be trying to set up visits in the next couple weeks.  In the meantime, I'll continue riding Tequila until I decide whether I want to buy her or not. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, that's where things stand with me right now.  Life can finally start getting back to normal, and no more getting home from the barn at 9:00pm every night (the hubby is losing his patience with that).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:03 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#That is good news Chenders...after all of your worrying and fretting things did turn out good for you, the buyer and Dalli.  How cool is that...lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#As for not rushing into buying T.  a good plan on your part as well.  Get out there and see what is available, maybe build up a bank account as well.  Then make your decision.  Good luck on what ever you do...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats!   You couldn't ask for a better home/arrangement.  It is nice that he sold BUT even nicer that the home is a GREAT one!  A good match!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wish you lived closer...I have a nice horse to learn dressage on...BUT he is a TB...HAHA!  Although, he has been around the block and is great to learn on.  Jumping was his dicipline.  He was a successful jumper now retired from the A circuit.  Last year he started into dressage.  He is very easy to ride and loves his job.  He is my son's learning horse...he graduated from the small/old QH.  To verify how obedient he is and level headed--my son is legally blind and rides him W/T/C.  He is practicing pre-training tests now on him.  I could easily do training level...maybe level 1.  If your ever in my neck of the woods...pop in.  I am south of Hamilton near Cayuga....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's great news Chenders!!! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Word_Positive/1.gif"#ed_cl#Congrats!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's such a great feeling knowing that the horse your selling is going to a home that you 100% KNOW is a wonderful one... makes you feel so much better about the whole situation ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think it's a great idea to try other horses before you make a commitment to Tequila, who knows you may end up deciding to buy her but you'll feel better about whatever you buy knowing that you went out and looked at all your options ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WTG!!! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby horsemad! » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif"#ed_cl# Congrats, Chenders… I’m sure the victory is bitter sweet.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Lix » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma size=6#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Chenders, that's great!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma#ed_cl#I agree with HM, it must be bitter sweet.  But probably such a weight off your shoulders.  I'm so glad he's found such a great home.  Don't feel bad that you were not able to keep him (if you're like me, those feelings are gonna start hitting you soon).  You love him, gave him all he needs, and have even went as far as admitting that he wasn't 100% right and finding him the perfect home.  It's something that's difficult, but that you should be proud of.  She sounds exactly like the type of buyer you were looking for.  I'm so happy for you!  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby chenders01 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks, guys!  And yes, Horsemad and Lix, it IS bittersweet.  Even though I couldn't ride him, we DID have a bond, and I'm going to miss that.  Just last week, the girl who has been riding him for me, was free-lunging him in the arena, kinda chasing him with the lunge-whip a bit (he just stands at the gate otherwise) and he came RUNNING over to me and stuck his head in my chest, as though to say "PROTECT me, Mom!!".  It was soooo cute, and it showed me that he really *was* bonded to me, and knew to come to me when he felt threatened.  So yeah, I will miss that #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/10.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And then, a couple days ago, the same girl above had the most AMAZING lesson on him.  Man, he was awesome.  Soft, round, balanced, through...all that great stuff that we dressage types aspire to #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//wink.gif"#ed_cl#  And I was thinking "what the HECK am I doing, selling this horse??".  I mean, he has become exactly what I was hoping for.  I *almost* reconsidered my decision to sell him, but by then, it was too late.  And then, I reminded myself that, if I did get back up on him, I'd still have to deal with his big, forward stride, which always made me nervous, and I realized that I'd probably *always* be nervous on him...so it really WAS the best decision, to move him onto someone who doesn't have that nervousness.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And this girl is just an AMAZING little rider.  Man, I wish I could have her seat!  He gave her a bit of a rough ride last night, mostly because she is used to riding with a stronger contact than he likes, so he was tossing his head a bit, but she rode him through it...and I'm confident that she will develop her "feel" on him, just as the girl who rides him for me now did (her first few rides were pretty scary too, until she learned how little contact Dali needs/likes).  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Patricia, thanks for the offer to ride your horse.  You're a bit far away from me though.  The commute would be a killer #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl#  Incidentally, one of the horses I'm going to try out IS a TB.  But an older one and apparently quiet and bombproof (his owner hacks him in a halter and leadrope).  I'm not totally against the breed, just because of my experiences with Dali.  He just needed more training than I was able to give him and was not as quiet, particularly at the canter, as I needed him to be.  But I know that there *are* quiet TBs out there, and I'll go look at this one, and judge my comfort level at the time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tbbrat » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just saw this post - way to go, Chenders!!  It is hard to see them going down the driveway in someone else's trailer.  I had one little mare who did #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#not#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# get along with me, and I still had a lump in my throat when she left.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good idea to look around at other horses before making up your mind.  Who knows, you may come back to Tequila!  If not, how much are they asking for her? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl#  Not that I'm looking right now, you understand but . . . .#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats Chenders!! I also know how hard it is to let them go, I traded my first horse back to the guy that I bought her from because we just didn't get along, but I still cried when she left, and I see her every weekend...lol. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tbbrat.....if you're interested in paints, go to #ed_op#A href="http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com"#ed_cl#http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He has lots of gorgeous paints...reg'd and not, and really wants to sell a bunch this year!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shoal » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:04 am

Congrats Chenders! :D

It's always hard to let go of something you loved. He'll be fine and very happy....and so will you!
Shoal

Dali

Postby Sunny Side Up » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm glad it worked out for you Chenders.  Now on to bigger and better things!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sunny Side Up
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yup...for sure, SSU!!  Btw, I used your deposit contract that you emailed to me...and I will be using your Bill of Sale too...so, thanks for sending those! #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/classic.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/classic.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm going tonight to look at a 21yo Hanoverian/TB gelding.  Quiet, experienced dressage horse.  His owner bought him so that she could learn dressage.  She is my age and is looking for someone to put 2 rides/week on him but that could increase during her busy times at work.  When she *does* ride him, it's usually during the day and she likes to have her weekends free...so I'm pretty sure that we will easily be able to work our schedules around each other.  I'm not going to ride him tonight.  I want to just see him ridden first, to decide if he's even a horse I'd *want* to get on (he's 16.2hh like Dali was, so I'm a bit worried about that height).  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And then, I just HAD TO email about this horse on Equine.com:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://horse.classifieds.equine.com/horses/807965.html"#ed_cl#http://horse.classifieds.equine.com/horses/807965.html#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Omigosh, she is ADORABLE!!!  I seriously LOVE Fjords!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, that's the latest update!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ah! Chenders, Embla is SO cute!! LOL! You just want to put her in your pocket ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for the guy your going to see tonight, why not bring your riding gear anyway, you may decide you want to hop on for a test ride anyway... sounds like he might be a good guy to lease and learn on!! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You'll have to keep us posted, sounds great!! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:03 pm

Dee22 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for the guy your going to see tonight, why not bring your riding gear anyway, you may decide you want to hop on for a test ride anyway...
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would...except that I don't have time to go home before I go to see the horse (I'm going straight from work).  I can always set up a second visit to ride him, if he seems quiet enough for me tonight.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

PreviousNext

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling