Please offer your advice on buying an Arabian saddle

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Please offer your advice on buying an Arabian saddle

Postby antoniofrat » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:47 pm

Hello,#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I just bought an 6 year old, Arabian Gelding, 14.3 hands, and weighs about 900 ponds.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I have been researching saddles and see that circle y and simco make
some nice Arabian saddles. The problem is my Arabian has high withers
and those Arabian saddles that boast "Arabian Trees" do not come in
various lengths. It seems liek they are full trees with the side bars
flared for the Arabian backs. But what about the withers?  #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Any ideas on what would fit well for him? It is his comfort that I am worried about, not so much mine.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
antoniofrat
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:53 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#In case you did not see my answer to your inquirey in the General forum under your questions on Arabian Saddles...I did give you some info on the saddle that I am using..  I have never had experience with shopping for an Arabian saddle so that is about the only thing that I can help you with...good luck.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling