Okay ECers, Help me with my ad!

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Okay ECers, Help me with my ad!

Postby geldinggirlie » Tue May 17, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#a href="http://equimarket.equestrianconnection.com/showads.asp?adnumber=43559"#ed_cl#Click here to see GG's Ad#ed_op#/a#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Okay I have had OODLES of hits, but only 1 person emailed me for questions.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What am I doing Wrong ?!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
or is my ad in the wrong place?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Tips & Suggestions are greatly appreciated!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
geldinggirlie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shoal » Wed May 18, 2005 8:37 am

I don't know if it's the add, but I think you have to have what people are looking for.
I know I like to look but unless I see something tha really grabs me or it's something i'm looking for, I'm not going to go through the hassel of buying.

I do have one suggestion....about the breeches. You should say if they are lightly worn and if they have any markings.

Good luck!!!
:D
Shoal

Postby Patricia » Wed May 18, 2005 9:35 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Miller's usually go by waist size....Are they a straight cut in the hip area or curved?  Long or short length.  How old?  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed May 18, 2005 11:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you've got a lot of stuff in one ad......it may just be that there is so much of a "market" that there is too much stuff for sale right now, so the fish aren't biting.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling