Any help with this sale?

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Any help with this sale?

Postby cinder » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:00 pm

I've had my boy for sale for a bit now....had lots of people e-mail, some people out, but no takers, so far. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
His page on Equine.com is here....907667....Sorry, can't get the link to paste for some reason. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
He also has his own page on my site....www.beautifulbrowbands.com click on "Horse for sale".#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I'm negotiable on his price. He's a real good buy for someone who wants
a hunter or eventer. Great dressage horse for lower levels.....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Any ideas?#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Thanks! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#

cinder
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *rickie* » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#HI Cinder:#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#First I must say that I did notice your add today when I was leafing through the classifieds looking for possible horses for a client of mine. Acutally I do believe that yours was added to my list.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#One thing I would like to say, is that you have placed him on a perdonminatly US websit, and he is in London, making him more Canadian.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Perhaps try posting him right here on EC. It is VERY Canadian and you might get alot more interest.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Also, the fact that you say he is still green...really surprises me, as you also say that he has "great lateral work". To me a horse who is balance enough to start going lateral work, mainly Shoulder in......is not classified as Green at all. Also the fact that he is Showing seems to clash with the fact that you say he is still green.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I know everyone has their own definition of Green, but don't sell him short thinking he's green....if he's already doing Shoulder In, and started Renvers, then to me he is VERY UNGREEN!!! I sold my last horse (an arab) giving the impression that he was very well schooled, becuase he could do Shoulder-in, Renvers and Travers.....I would have NEVER even thought to consider THAT Green!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Hope this has been of some help! Feel Free to PM about anything!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I look at the ad I get the impression that the green part is only about jumping not in his flat work.  Although looking at those jumping pictures he does not look that green over fences...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby cinder » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:03 pm

Yes, he is green over fences! And, even that is up for discussion. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
He can do a 2'6" course without blinking an eye. Gymnastics, singles,
barrels, oxers...doesn't care. However, he has never been shown o/f'.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And, I'm open to offers.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And, I will advertise him here, as well...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Thanks, Cinder#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
cinder
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling