bf horse shopping

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

bf horse shopping

Postby goldendryad » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My bf and I looked at my bf's uncle's horses. He told us he would sell super cheap too us, because all they are is pasture ornaments.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My bf is interested in two of them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#1. bay Morgan mare...solid, no white. Very pretty, 15 years old, about 14.3hh. She is well broke, used at a kids camp and by a young girl. She hasn't ben rode in 2 years, but they got on and rode her and she was super. Very quiet and sweet. Personally, I think this is the one he should get.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#2. Morgan/Arabian 5yr old stud. Son of the above Morgan mare. About 15hh. A dark, dark chestnut with mahogany points and a lighter, tri-colour mane and tail. His mane literally has hairs of flaxen, chestnut and brown in it. He really is gorgeous and quiet, we could touch him everywhere and put a rope through his mouth - well mannered but not broke. We would need to geld him and get him trained, a less than ideal situation.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3.Morgan/ArabianX TB yearling filly. Tall, leggy, and an interesting roan colour, but going to be grey like her mom. Pretty, friendly, halter broke. I really liked her. I liked her mother even more, but her mom is not sound and is only 5 -she had a severe ligament injury as a yearling.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I REALLY think the Morgan mare is his best bet.But he really likes the stud. I must admit, the stud is gorgeous and a better size for him. We are currently really debating which we should get. They may go to auction next week so it's now or never time.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:01 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#GD, the first one sounds like the ideal horse. Being a first time horse owner and just 'starting out' as a rider, i think he will learn to appreciate the steadiness and stability that comes with an experienced horse. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#How 'big' is he on her? I mean, if he's not going to show and it's just a height thing, i don't see the big deal. Better to be safe than over horsed :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Definitely go with #1 if he wants a horse that he can ride NOW.  She's a known quantity.  With the stud, you really don't know what you're getting, or how much training the horse is going to need.  He may turn out to be more than your bf can handle (even though he seems quiet now).  He's not a horse that your bf will be able to ride until the horse is completely trained and bombproof, which is going to take time AND money.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yup, definitely #1 would be my pick.  The difference between 14.3hh and 15hh is not that great.  As long as your bf's legs don't drag the ground on her, I'm sure she'll be fine for him (I'm assuming he'll just be hacking her??).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, make sure you get her vetted first though (due to her age).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It is very obvious that the choice should be #1.  Although, I can't wrap my head around the idea of a guy riding such a small horse.  The horse is past its prime...and it may end up with back problems later on....Tall people on a small horse just don't work for me....especially guys....JMHO....Although, she may be big barrelled and take up lots of leg....The other two I would NOT even consider.  You won't be riding for some time and you would be investing too much money...and it could end up being the money pit.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would also say choice number 1... I think putting someone who is just learnign to ride, on a green horse is a recipe for disaster... no matter how pretty or cute the other horse is... he will not help your boyfriends confidence or help him to learn to ride (JMO)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also agree with Patricia on the size thing though. A horse should carry no more than approx. 20% of it's own body weight including all tack... this can cause problems. My horse is just under 16.1H but she's 1/4 Clyde and very stocky... she weighs over 1200 lbs.... my brother in law asked if he could ride her and I flat out said no way... sorry but your too big for her... he's not tall but weighs about 240 lbs... I'm not going to put that kind of strain on my girl.... if my brother in law wants to ride a horse I will arrange for him to ride on of the larger schoolies at the barn... or he can go on a trail ride at a trail barn LOL... not gettin' on my girl! She works hard for me, the least I can do is be considerate of what she can do comfortably :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#JMO, but 20% of horses body weight incl. tack is a good rule of thumb ;) :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Positively4thStreet » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think the 20% thing depends on the breed, to be totally honest. Remember, a lot of horses were used as pack horses and would carry hundreds of pounds every day without problems (ie qh's, etc) and ponies can definately carry more than 20% of their weight. Now, a lot of breeds have become more refined since the old packhorse days, but I still think they should be given a little more credit. Though.. 240 lbs does seem like a little much.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I only really think that a horse should carry the actual 20% or less if it's jumping or doing everyday 30min+ work. Though anything above 35% for horses and 45% for ponies could be a little excessive.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Dee22 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Positivly - I definatly agree with you, there is more to consider than just weight. Athletic ability, level of fitness, weight, bone, etc. I also agree that ponies can usually carry more than 20% of their body weight...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm just saying that I like to use the general guideline of 20% of the horses body weight... I mean, if your purchasing a horse, and your just learning to ride... who knows what your going to end up wanting to do with that horse? Why not buy one that is big enough to carry you no matter what you choose to do?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also keep in mind that being a beginner his balance isn't going to be the greatest, which makes carrying him even more difficult for a smaller horse....  But who knows, Golden hasn't said how big a man her bf is... he could be a small person.... I'm just saying that if he's a bigger man, he might want a horse that is a little larger than a large pony so that later he can do anything he chooses with his mount.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22 - If I am doing the math correctly although it has been a long time... with the numbers you gave 240 would be exactly 20% of the horses body weight and saddle and briddle would not weigh that much more.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka - Yep, your right :) I'm not saying it's completly *wrong* or that there are any rules set in stone... I just wouldn't want a 240 lb person (my brother in law, who is a ya-hoo anyway LOL!) who's never ridden to get on and attempt riding my horse. I know it wouldn't kill her or damage her after just one ride... I just think that he'd be more suitable for a larger horse... and I told him that. It would obviously be different if he had riding experience and knew how to balance his weight properly... but he just wants to get on and act macho for a while... he can do that on someone elses horse ;) LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I've seen a 17H TB (approx 1200 lb) almost fall down due to a 300 pound beginner getting on, he actually almost 'sat' under the weight. This lady was much better once she was moved to the 16H (very stocky, large boned) Candien gelding in the school. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#As I said, there's no rules set in stone, I just prefer to stick to those 'general' guidlines... I mean, why not just ride a more suitable horse if you have access... or if your buying a horse, why not buy one that can fully support your weight no matter what? This goes for anyone, not just men or larger people...  I'm 5'9" and 145 pounds... and I wouldn't buy a 14H pony .... There's all kind of horses out there! :) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyway, sorry Golden, not trying to hi-jack your thread! Getting a bit off topic here!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ruth » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Definitely #1, providing you're not dating the Incredible Hulk. If you go to Morgan shows you'll see all kinds of tall people riding them. Morgans are pretty tough. I wouldn't touch the other two, I'd keep looking.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The answer is clear to me. The Morgan mare is perfect, but for some reason the silly boy really likes that stud.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I admit, I have a soft spot for the filly, but I always have a soft spot for yearling...I'm a sucker for the young ones.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My bf isn't huge, I'm not sure how much he weighs, but he is a healthy weight for his height. He's 5'8". But the Morgan mare is quite wide and would take up plenty of his leg.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm really prodding him towards her, but ultimately, it's his decision.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:52 am

Patricia wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It is very obvious that the choice should be #1.  Although, I can't wrap my head around the idea of a guy riding such a small horse.  The horse is past its prime...and it may end up with back problems later on....Tall people on a small horse just don't work for me....especially guys....JMHO....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Heh-heh!  You obviously don't spend much time in western barns, Patricia.  Tall guys on little 14hh QH's are the norm.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Besides, we don't know how tall GD's boyfriend is.  If he's under 6ft he should be fine on a 14.3hh horse, if she's big-barrelled (which she likely is, being a Morgan).  As long as the horse can carry the weight, I don't see anything wrong with a tall person on a short horse, especially if it's just a pleasure/trail horse.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Edited to say that I just read that GD's bf is 5'8" and in good shape.  That's plenty small enough for a 14.3hh Morgan.  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And GD, it may be his decision as to what horse he wants, but since he's the newbie, it will be YOU who will end up doing the bulk of the training, should he choose that stud.  I'd really be steering him towards the mare.  Is there any way you can arrange a ride (or two or three) for him on that mare??  Maybe when he sees that he can actually ride her NOW, he'll be more inclined to buy her. #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Well coming from someone with 2 smaller horses and on the larger side of 240, i find some of the comments a little unsettling...It can depend very much on the horse. Luckily both of mine are quite sturdy and decently built.  Neither have given any signs that my weight is too much to carry. Mind  you with Harvey i have only w/t, but with Dream, we do it all. Little jumps, w/t/c, hacking, and try dabbling in some little dressage type stuff though i am awful at it lol To be overweight and have a smaller horse is not inhumane or unfair; you just need to be more conscious of what is going on, making sure tack fits 100% and really working on and paying attention to your balance. Also you would take care about the kind of work you are doing; duration and force . For example i would not jump over 18" with my horse. Given, i can't foresee myself doing that with any horse who's not a tank, but that does not mean I shouldn't have bought my horse or enjoyed him for who he is.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Heck I've ridden everything from 13hh halflinger up to a 16hh TB for hour long lessons without having symptoms of weight being too much. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#It's a very different feeling and perspective when you are on the heavier side of the fence. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Having said that GD, I am just under 5'7 and Dream is 14.3 I've got a few inches till i look too tall on him, so providing the mare has some barrel to her she should be fine. :) It must be the stallion thing. How does he feel about chopping the nads? lol most guys go green and say "I could never do that, it's just cruel!" ;) lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dee22 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*sigh*, I wish people would fully read posts... no one was saying it was cruel, or inhumane, or wrong or bad... #ed_op#BR#ed_cl# I also stated that riding abiltity matters as well as the horses bone size, weight, physical fitness level etc.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I also mentioned that GD never mentioned her boyfriends size so maybe he would be a fine size for this mare... which turns out he is.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I just said that it is *IN MY OPINION* a general guidline that *I* like to follow... I just think that if I am a certain weight, height etc. that *I* would prefer to get a horse that is suited for MY needs....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also, just because you see large 'cowboys' riding their small QH's doesn't mean that it doesn't cause problems later on down the road. When I was in school in Colorado one of the horses I worked on was  a small QH mare that had been used by a large cowboy for roping... she was in *terrible* shape, partially caused by too big a man riding her all those years... there were other things of course but her previous owners size *was* a contributing factor to her pain.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Again... PLEASE read that I'm not saying a larger rider can't ride a smaller sturdier horse... I'm just saying that when buying a horse ALL things should be considered and a rider should be suited to his or her particular horse... not only for asthetic appearance but for the health and well being of your horse... and I'm NOT just directing this at larger people... I see people that are 'average' in size but too big for ponies, barreling around on them all the time and I don't think that's fair either.... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just saw the post, read that the mare was only 14.3H and she was going to be for a man and thought to mention (even though GD didn't state the size of her BF) that 14.3H could be a little too small for a man *depending on his size*.... but seeing as he's 5'8" and a good weight for his size... I'm in agreeance that the mares size is fine.... I was just trying to help #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley5.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Littlegreymare » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#I also vote for the Morgan mare, despite her height.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#If she has a wide enough chest through to her hindquarters, she should be fine.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#DH and I ended up with a TALL TB colt for him, he can't ride him right away (will be at least another 6 months), and despite his height, he will probably be "too small" for DH and his long legs. It gets annoying sometimes, DH wants to ride *now*, and wants something quiet. But he wants to put all the work into the colt, it's just bothersome in the meantime that he can't do a lot.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#Jubie however is only 14.1 and built fairly well, he rides her and looks perfectly normal. His legs are not below her girth and he doesn't appear to over power her at all.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#He's 5'11", and built like a TB (tall, skinny and all legs) :-)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#It wouldn't be too wise to get a younger one of any kind, pretty much because you don't know how they'll turn out, it's a lot more time and effort invested in their raising and training, and there's still no guarantee that he/she will be quiet enough in the long run. Whereas the mare, you *know* will be safe and fun from the get-go.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#*sigh* Dee I know you didn't say all that! It just kind of got the ball rolling and hashed up some things I've heard in the past and been the brunt of, so i just included them :) . It is easy for someone who has never had a problem with weight to make comments (not neccessarily you dee, just talking in general) but it's quite another to have a fequent battle with weight and come across such things often when you just want to have as fair a shot as anyone else ;) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:20 am

She's ours! The Morgan mare is ours for the rock bottom price of $0.
Simply put - she wasn't being used, let her go to a good home where
they'll make use of her.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Now we'll have to look into tack. Oh and conditioning, she is a tad
overweight with a preggo/hay belly. (She's not pregnant, just has the
belly like a pregnant mare.)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
They call her Peewee right now. I think we may change that, or go by her papered name, whatever that is.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
My bf is quite excited!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't beat that price...LOL!  That way it give you more money for decent tack.  Sound like a great buy....Hope your BF enjoys her...!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:15 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I agree about the price, kind of hard to say no to that one.  lol  And the horse makes out like a bandit as well, getting on owner who will use her and get her into shape and she will have a purpose in life...you all lucked out on this one.  Now for the tack, good luck on the shopping spree.  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby shady222 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#congrats Crystal, can't wait to meet her...hehe another one to add to the collection :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Shady and Kiado forever :)
Ride high on Horses, not Drugs :P
shady222
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling