Saddle Suggestions

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Saddle Suggestions

Postby Scotch » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi guys#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was looking for saddle reviews online and i came across this site.  I'm looking for a new leather dressage saddle, and i've looked at Courbette, collegiate, and Henri de Rival saddles so far.   I would appreciate any suggestions/advice on a good quality saddle within that price range.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Scotch
Newbies
Newbies

Postby goldendryad » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't ride dressage but my coach does and she loves her Bentley saddle. Whatever you do, be careful to pick one that makes it easy for your legs to hand down straight in the right place...and knee roles that help too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck...happy saddle hunting!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling