Advertising pony foal

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Advertising pony foal

Postby Ruth » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was wondering if anyone knows of a good Internet site to advertise a Sport Pony foal. I have him up on this site, but haven't gotten any response, I think largely because it's a niche market and I don't think I'm reaching it. I was thinking about Ponyworld.net, but the last time I was on the site we got attacked by adware so I'm not in a hurry to go back there. equine.com doesn't really have much in the way of pony foals of his caliber on there so I don't think that's the answer. I don't mind paying for the ad, but if I am going to pay I want to be sure I'm reaching the people who would be interested, and the usual spots like equine.com and the Horse Trader don't seem to be right.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There is a Canadian Sport Pony registry/association. Search for them, they may have suggestions of good places to sell him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling