Horse Wanted: Trillium Hunter

Get advice about buying or selling your horse, tack etc. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE CLASSIFIEDS HERE - USE THE EQUIMARKET

Moderator: EC

Horse Wanted: Trillium Hunter

Postby hunter_jumper01 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for a horse...#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I'm looking for a horse that is ready to show hunters (Childrens) next year on the Trillium Circuit. I would love if the horse had show experience. I would preferably like a horse between the ages of 6 to around 11. I'm what they call "vertically challenged" so a horse no taller then 16 hands! I don't have a colour or gender preferance. #ed_op#P#ed_cl#Please let me know if you have a horse. E-mail me at: hunter_jumper01@hotmail.com#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
hunter_jumper01
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Dream_Merchant » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl# I'm sure it's ok to post here (as far as I know!). You can also post on EC here -->   #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://equimarket.equestrianconnection.com/listads.asp?category=7"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#http://equimarket.equestrianconnection.com/listads.asp?category=7#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl#It's free, and I'm sure you'll get plently of responses -- also, if you let people know where you are located, how far you are willing to travel to see/buy a horse, if you are willing to import interstate/internationally, and possibly even your price range, then it would give potential sellers out there a true idea what your after and what your limits are.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Good luck with your horse hunting though!   #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/19.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Almosta Farm » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi hunter jumper#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I sent you an email about my horse that I have for sale, he might not be what you want but you never know....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck on your search#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Almosta#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Almosta Farm
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Advice on Buying & Selling