Neil Ishoy clinic

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Neil Ishoy clinic

Postby jeanne » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We are trying to put together a clinic with Neil Ishoy in the Niagara region.  We need a few more serious riders to book a date.  It will not be cheap, about $175 a ride, less if we get more than 9 riders.  Auditors at $10 each are greatly encouraged.  Please let me know asap if you are seriously interrested.  Thanks a bunch!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
jeanne
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Patricia » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you have tentative dates/location for auditors?  You had better be in good shape to ride with Neil...he definitely will put you and your horse through your paces.  If you can't get enough people it would almost be to your avantage financially to trailer to his facility...it is not far from Niagara.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

clinic

Postby jeanne » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have been working my butt of for 6 weeks now, getting ready.  The barn I ride at is in Beamsville, half way to binbrook.  Neil said that one of my options is to trailer to his place, only about 40 minutes, I think. He said there were other options too.  If we get enough riders we are looking for the first part of april hopefully.  We don't have a date or time yet, I have to wait for him to return from Berlin. :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
jeanne
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Patricia » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think his per hour rate is cheaper if you go to his farm.  Although, if you do get enough for a clinic be sure to post the info.    Consider notifying other barns in the area.   I am sure there will be quite a few interested in auditing.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Neil Ishoy Clinic

Postby Iluvdressage » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:21 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Hello,#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Just checking to see if there are any updates and details to the Neil Ishoy Clinic.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Thanks,#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Iluvdressage
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars