Quality Training Available - Cheap

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Quality Training Available - Cheap

Postby Special K » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey guys! Sorry, Im not sure if this belongs in this forum...Tried advertising in the classifieds, but its not working, so I thought I would try here and see if I got any feedback...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Willing to take on more horses as of April 1rst. Very experienced with several different disciplines including hunter/jumper, dressage, eventing, western pleasure, halter, hunt-seat (QH) and showmanship.  I will also start/work with 'pleasure' horses even if it isnt your intention to show.  I have lots of experience starting youngsters, working with green horses, and putting ground work on babies, but I will also do maintenance training on broke/finished horses.  Have shown and instructed in all above disciplines and will continue to show this season.  All horses are worked with and handled gently and kindly.  While in training, your horse will stay at a large, modern, well-kept facility.  Many many large box stalls, lots of turnout, individual feeding programs, indoor arena, wash stall etc...Come and tour the facility.  To make an appointment, just email me.  You can contact me for pricing and availability or with any questions you may have, at   #ed_op#A href="mailto:spurzthatjingle@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#spurzthatjingle@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Pick-up and delivery available at very reasonable rate*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Training available by the month*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Maintenance training on broke horses welcome*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Bathing, clipping and tying work done by request*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Very reasonable rates (varies depending on horse)*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*REFERENCES AVAILABLE from past clients*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*Training price includes board*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#~Please mark 'Training' in subject line of email~#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#***NOTE*** - proof of liability (insurance) on your horse is required.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Special K
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars