Spiritwood Farm Dressage Show, website

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Spiritwood Farm Dressage Show, website

Postby Judy F » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:31 am

Spiritwood Farm is getting ready for the 2005 show season, even though we have another foot of that @#%$%!!! white stuff on the way down today and most of this week (Spring is a state of mind :roll:

Our first Trillium show is May 8, judge Julia Peirce. There will be another August 7th with Judith Pineault.

Our North Gower Dressage Days Provincial Primary Schooling Series will run on April 24, May 29, June 12, July 17 and September 4.

Prizelists can be downloaded from our website, NEW ADDRESS: [url]spiritwoodfarm.ncf.ca[/url]
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Keetee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I highly recommend the Spiritwood shows!  Always very friendly and accomodating.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Keetee
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Keetee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Judy, I can't read all of the schooling show judges, only funny symbols show up.  The trillium prize list is fine.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Keetee
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Judy F » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:04 am

Hi Keetee,

I checked the html version of the prizelist and the text is clear on my computer. I'll checkwith our webmaster to see if she knows what might cause your problem.
To ride well is the mark of a gentleman. To ride too well is the sign of a mis-spent youth. Athena the owl in "Outfoxed" by Rita Mae Brown.
-- Distrust any enterprises that require new clothes. EM Forster
Judy F
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars