Canadian Open Pony and Sport Horse Breeder Shows Series

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Postby willyecho » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Canadian Open Pony and Sport Horse Breeder Shows & Triple Crown Series#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Start Time: 9 am for all three shows#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Entry  forms available on line now#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.foxrunhorseproducts.com"#ed_cl#www.foxrunhorseproducts.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#under horse shows#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl#Sunday June 5 2005#ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#Festival of the Horse,#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Ancaster Fair Grounds #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Judge: Kenneth Hodges#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Entries due by May 25 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-628-3020 Tel#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-628-4466 Fax #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl#Sunday July 31 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#Executive Boarding#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Milton, Ontario#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Judge: Doug Dean#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Entries due by July 23 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-690-7083 Tel#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-690-7079 Fax #ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl#Saturday October 29 2005#ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Twinholm Stables#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Campbellville, Ontario#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Judge: Wayne McLellan#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Entries due by October 22 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-332-9679 Tel#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#905-332-6639 Fax #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Open To all Ponies( Proof Of Age to be supplied)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#1.Weanling/Foal of 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#2.Yearling of 2004#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#3.Two year old of 2003#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#4.Three Year old of 2002#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#5.Four Year old and older. Colts and Geldings#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#6.Four year old and older. Mares #ed_op#P#ed_cl#Open to all horses with Registration#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#papers or proof of age.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#7.Broodmare/Yeldmare#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#8.Weanling Foal of 2005#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#9.Yearling Foal of 2004#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#10.Junior Champion & Reserve Champion#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#11.Two year old of 2003#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#12.Three year olf of 2002#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#13.Senior Champion & Reserve Champion#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#14.Grand Champion & Reserve Grand Champion. Open to Champion and Reserve Champions of Classes 4 & 7#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#15.Walk/Trot/Canter ( 3 years old)Sport Horse#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#16.Walk/Trot/Canter (4 years old and older)Hunter Suitability(Restricted to horses in their first and second years of showing under saddle)#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#17.Dressage Suitablility Under saddle(4 years and older)Restricted to horses in their first and second year of showing.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by willyecho on Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willyecho
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh I wish there would be some of these closer to me! I have a Sport Pony I'd love to show, but I can't afford $400-500 in trailering. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby willyecho » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Where are you coming from?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
willyecho
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ruth » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Barrie, and she'll have (God willing!) a foal at foot, but even without a baby (I prefer to use a professional hauler with a monitor for a mare and foal to go that far) the cost is prohibitive for a show as we don't have our own trailer.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Ruth
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby willyecho » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Entry forms are now available on line#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.foxrunhorseproducts.com"#ed_cl#www.foxrunhorseproducts.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
willyecho
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars