KUR CLINIC/DEMONSTRATION

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

KUR CLINIC/DEMONSTRATION

Postby DurhamJumper » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was sent this in an email and I thought I would pass it on to anyone who might be interested#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800000#ed_cl##ed_op#H2#ed_cl#Please come join us for a wonderful kur design demonstration at Grandview equestrian farm. 9am Saturday 2nd April.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Riding will be Ashley Wright riding Limestone Springtime who is Canadian Warmblood Horse Breeders' Association 2004 Performance Horse Champion.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Tamara Williamson from Kurboom (freestyle music design) will be showing how to create your own kur, how to match your horses paces with suitable music and the do's and don'ts of kur design.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#The demonstration costs $10 to watch and will last approx. 1.5 hours.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Coffee and muffins included, hope to see you there!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/H2#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl# direction to Grandview ... 1km North of Davis Drive on McCowen on East Side.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Go past front house all the way down the driveway to the back of the property.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#call Ashley or Tamara  905-473-0181#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800000#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl#                                               jumper@interlog.com#ed_op#/B#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#B#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#590004#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=6#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/B#ed_cl##ed_op#P align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#590004#ed_cl##ed_op#H1#ed_cl#www.kurboom.com#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#www.grandviewequestrian.com#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/H1#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#590004#ed_cl##ed_op#H1#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/H1#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#7f0004#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#I#ed_cl#Kurs are the most creative, entertaining and enjoyable elements in modern day Dressage Competition. However, generating both the music and the choreography required for a competition grade Kur can be intimidating financially and experientially. This clinic will concretely develop a Kur, tailored specifically to each horse/rider combination in attendance, that will be ready for use in competition. Gait and tempo evaluation, musical selection, professional editing, and choreography are some of the elements that will be included in and integral to this opportunity.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#000000#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
DurhamJumper

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars