Sports Psychology Seminar with Dr. Robert Schinke - May 7

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Sports Psychology Seminar with Dr. Robert Schinke - May 7

Postby halt at X » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Do you suffer from riding related anxiety? Fear? Inability to focus? Can't seem to get your body to do what you're telling it to do?#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Want to get a competitive edge for the upcoming show season?#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Or maybe you're struggling with overcoming the "same old hurdles" with your riding and you just can't seem to make the breakthrough...#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Want to do better?#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If any of these relates to you, then consider attending:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#c00000#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#c00000#ed_cl#"It's All In Your Head" #ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#A Sports Psychology Seminar with Dr. Robert Schinke#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Professor of Sports Psychology at Laurentian University#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#and former International Equestrian competitor#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#To be held at Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#13243 McCowan Rd., Stouffville ON#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#SATURDAY MAY 7, 2005#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#3:00 - 6:00 PM#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#In the newly renovated Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre classroom facility#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl#Cost: $35 (Includes 30 page handout of course material)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000ff#ed_cl#Improve your riding effectiveness by addressing the #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#psychological aspects of riding success!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0.5in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl#Dr. Schinke is a professor of sports psychology at Laurentian University and a former international equestrian event rider. He has been called upon to share his expertise with the Canadian Equestrian Teams, and the Canadian Olympic Association for the Pan American Games and the Atlanta Olympics. He most recently spoke at the OEF annual conference and the feedback on his talk was overwhelmingly positive#ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl# #ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl#Open to all levels of riders. #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl#Everyone Welcome!#ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#c00000#ed_cl#Please sign up by April 1#ed_op#SUP#ed_cl#st #ed_op#/SUP#ed_cl#through #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#c00000#ed_cl#Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#c00000#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#905-640-7232#ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Payment must be made in advance to guarantee your spot#ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/I#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
halt at X
Newbies
Newbies

Postby halt at X » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:47 am

#ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=4#ed_cl#There are still a few spaces available for the #ed_op#FONT color=#ff0000#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Sports Psychology clinic#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#with Dr. Robert Schinke, on May 7th (3-6 PM). #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=4#ed_cl#Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=4#ed_cl#905-640-7232#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you are interested in signing up, please call Pause Awhile Equestrian Centre to reserve your spot as soon as possible. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#With the start of the show season already in full swing, this is a great opportunity to add to your winter training and re-evaluate and improve on your performance. For approximately the cost of a single riding lesson, you can improve your riding and become more effective, focused and confident!! - AND it also includes a 30-page booklet of notes to help you retain the information and keep it fresh in your mind for all your future riding endeavours. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV align=center#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.pauseawhile.com/"#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=4#ed_cl#http://www.pauseawhile.com/#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
halt at X
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars