Oakbridge's Summer Camp - Sign up fast!!!!!!!

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Oakbridge's Summer Camp - Sign up fast!!!!!!!

Postby horsecrazy333 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Everyone#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wanted to give you some preview details on Oakbridge's Summer Camp.  The dates and info were just released this morning and if you are condisering what to do with the little ones, this is an awesome camp, but it tends to fill up fast.  Check out our web site or call the office today.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Preliminary Details:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#UL#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#$260 per week, or $55 per day#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#Maximum 16 students per day#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#Maximum 4 students per riding lesson - 1 hour daily#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#Minimum age 5#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#9am to 4pm #ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl#Activities include: Crafts, theory, horsemanship, show preparation, riding lessons, demonstrations (side saddle), safety, games on horseback, hacking#ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#LI#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#Snacks and juice will be provided#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/LI#ed_cl##ed_op#/UL#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#We will also be hosting a Rider 2 session for those wishing to get their rider 2.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.geocities.com/oakbridge_equestrian/"#ed_cl#http://www.geocities.com/oakbridge_equestrian/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Wondering if things have changed?

Postby Teensy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am interested in taking my Riders Level 2, and taking at your camp sound's interesting, however i was just wondering if your camp has changed since now the levels have changed also.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you have any information on that that would be great thanks alot.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Teensy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Teensy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby horsecrazy333 » Thu May 05, 2005 8:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi Teensy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I believe that the new tests are slowly being incorporated.  I would double check with the Office.  Leanne is in this afternoon if you want to call.  I thinke we might be doing the old Rider 2 as I'm planning on taking it as well.  I have to call the OEF to find out how the transition will work.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars