centered riding and/or natural horsemanship lessons

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

centered riding and/or natural horsemanship lessons

Postby rockyhorse » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I offer instruction in centered riding and/or natural horsemanship.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Centered Riding techniques help riders to center and ground themselves, to improve their balance, stay calm and mentally balanced, develop the ability to use precise and comfortable aids and ride with positive intent. The result is a comfortable horse that can express trust and enthusiasm for his work and is receptive to all communication from the rider.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl# #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Through natural horsemanship you can learn to communicate with your horse using his language to establish a bond based on respect for the human “herd leader” You acquire the tools that enable you to become your horse’s leader and teach him to become calmer, smarter, braver and more responsive. On the ground and in the saddle you can then teach him to try whatever you ask him without resistance, to yield from pressure, negotiate obstacles and easily go forwards, sideways and backwards. At the same time you can help the horse to find the life, energy and enthusiasm that you want him to have.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Centered Riding and natural horsemanship are not specific disciplines in themselves. They provide underlying principals that can be applied equally to all riding disciplines and all levels of riding from beginner to advanced.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I offer lessons on well-trained horses at my barn in the Stouffville area but I am willing to travel and can offer either lessons or clinics at your facility. For further information please email me at #ed_op#A href="mailto:info@stepsprograms.com"#ed_cl#info@stepsprograms.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#References can be provided upon request.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rockyhorse
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars