Belinda Trussell coming to Quinte Area!

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Belinda Trussell coming to Quinte Area!

Postby Terry3025 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just found out that the Olympic rider, Belinda Trussell, is coming to Stirling Ontario on September 10th and 11th and will be at Misty Ayr Stables.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#For more info go to #ed_op#A href="http://www.qslb.ca"#ed_cl#www.qslb.ca#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Man I really wanted to go with Major, but we will probably be in Brockville with Gina by that time :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby zooka » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have watched Belinda coach and she is amazing anyone who can go I suggest you do!!!  She knows how to explain things well and from the horses i have watched there is ahuge difference in riding from day one to day 2 if you follow what she asks of you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow... that might be fun to take xena to... hmm... I will have to check it out. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Excellent Clinician

Postby Fritz » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wanted to say that Belinda is an excellent clinician - very motivating and realistic about non-olympic goals :) I have truely enjoyed all oppurtunties to ride with her - well worth the experiance!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Fritz
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars