chris irwin train the trainer certification course??

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

chris irwin train the trainer certification course??

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#has anyone heard of or taken this course? Or does anyone have any information on it. They are holding one of these courses at a stable in my area and im wondering if its worth taking it?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have not heard much about chris irwin but I see his adds in like every horse magazine... haha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What barn is it being held at?? I have read his book (can't remember the title right now) and seen one of his videos. I would be interested in seeing him, if it's not too expensive...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the one for ontario is at Owlstone Equestrian Center. I think you can audit the course if you dont go in it #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Centaur » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl#Met him in person, and did have the chance to work with him. The nicest guy ya could meet! He can do amazing things with a horse, big or small.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Miniatures are like potato chips--- you just can't have one!!

Miniature Horses are the Real 1/4 Horse !!
Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby cadence » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I used to get lessons from his dad who was a genius.  Chris, I have heard, is very much like his dad and a clinic with him or a training course with him would probably be very much worth the money.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patience! Practice! Persistence!
cadence
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eleanor » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am one of his trainers from Westren Canada.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The cost to audit is $25.00 a day. you learn so much just sitting in the stands listening. If you think you have a good relationship with your horse just go and watch and then try some of the thing he talks about and you find how much better you and your horse get along.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eleanor
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars