Discover How To Keep Your Horse Happy, Healthy & Sound..

Post your announcement about an upcoming show, clinic, seminar or other event.

Moderator: EC

Discover How To Keep Your Horse Happy, Healthy & Sound..

Postby FixYourHorse » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:16 pm

Horse Owners! You can keep your horses healthy, happy and sound using something you already own - Your own fingertips!

I'll show you step-by-step how to use simple, practical, quick, easy techniques that will allow you to protect and restore your horse's health. This amazing all-in-one healing system, is an advanced form of Japanese acupressure called: Jin Shin Jyutsu, it's an unique self-care system that yields exceptional results, provides quick, lasting relief, and encourages the horse's body to heal from within. And best of all it's surprisingly simple to learn and it just happens to work like a charm!

Do you have a horse that suffers from a chronic degenerative disease or injury? Are you burdened with a really expensive lawn ornament? By applying the techniques you learn in my workshop, you can help your horse recover its health and get back to its job of being a wonderful riding partner for you.

My name is Janine Cheung. I'm a certified Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner and Self-Help Instructor. I am also a recreational rider, who has witnessed first hand the need for an integrative, holistic approach to helping our horses heal. That's why I offer workshops that teach horse owners how to help their own horses, because as a practitioner, I just can't be everywhere, and it's my sincere desire to help improve the quality of life for as many horses as I can.

Next Workshop is Oct 22 & 23 in Hillsburgh, ON. Horses provided, or arrangements can be made for you to bring your own. Space is limited. Please call (416) 737-6691 now reserve a spot for yourself . Or send email to: register@healthyhappyhorse.com.

P.S. If you can't make it on October 22 & 23, why not consider hosting a Workshop at your barn (throughout Ontario). Excellent incentives available. Give me a call at (416) 737-6691 to discuss.
FixYourHorse
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Shows, Clinics & Seminars