Name for my baby??

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Name for my baby??

Postby Flyin' High » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok, so i need to think of a showname for my baby!! he's 3 this year, we just backed him, and im planning on showing him this summer... it's just gonna be schooling shows this year to get him out there and experiencing things, but he needs a show name!!! PLUS, i heard a rumor that passport prices are goin up next year, so im planning on getting him one this year... and then its out of the way anyways!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok, his barn name is Nike#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gelding#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#height: 15.3hh - 16hh#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#breed: TB x Clyde x Paint#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#colour: grey paint (dark, coal-grey... wont go very light)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#here are what i've got so far... any other suggestions would be great!! or input on the ones i've got so far!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Broken Silence#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Time Untouched#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-First Love#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Forgotten Love#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Time Forgotten#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Promised Love#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Cloud 9#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Innocent Fascination#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Innocent Love#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Flyin' High#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Mama's Boy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Mr. Wonderful#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#my first choice is Broken silence!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#o.. one more thing.... Nike is gonna eventually become a jumper.... once we've been riding him for more than 2 days!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby goldendryad » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:03 pm

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#I like Cloud 9#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Top Flight#ed_op#br#ed_cl#How High#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Nike Ike#ed_op#br#ed_cl#Check Here (as in the Nike check)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Pop Tart (as in pops over the jump)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Sandstorm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hang Ten#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Summit#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Epic#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Cool Breeze#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Falcon#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like HANG TEN#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOP GUN#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AIR JORDON#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SWOOSH  (as in the Nike swoosh)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TRADE MARK#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I GOT STYLE#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kristie101 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Ike Nike#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Flying High#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Homeward Bound#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Cloud 9#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Lemme see#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Head Over Heels#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Nikey#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Nick Knack Patty Nack#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Cumin!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Big Boy#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#*Super Size #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff80ff size=5#ed_cl#Ill think of some more later#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
//:.:.:.:.://
//Kristie://
//:.:.:.:.://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like First Love and Broken Silence#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#as well as:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Stole My Heart, Starstruck, Just Do It, Gotta Fly, or like the Rocky theme "Gonna Fly Now"-since he's a jumper, and in that case "Eye of the Tiger" (a fun song to play), And the horse jumped over the moon (although that's VERY long), Jump the Moon, Touch the Stars, Genuine Imitation, Modern Classic or Classically Modern, Moves Like Magic.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you know his parent's names?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank