Need L and D names! Please Help!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Need L and D names! Please Help!

Postby Vicotria » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi there I need some help on names, either L or D, foal due in June, Mare is a trakehner stallion is an American Warmblood, Thanks#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Vickie Elliott
Vicotria
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:37 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#umm what are that dam and sire names, i know with traks they have to begin with the first letter of the dams name...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Lolita#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#life of the party,#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#domino,#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#dynamic#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#just the ones on top of my head... sorry i don't have more..#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lolita sounds pretty.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You could also call her Dea, which is Latin for goddess (something I want to call a mare, if I own one).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby amadeo » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/horsenames/l.shtml"#ed_cl#http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/horsenames/l.shtml#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for names with L (just scroll down a bit)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/horsenames/d.shtml"#ed_cl#http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/horsenames/d.shtml#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# for names with D (again, just scroll down a bit)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great thing about that is that even if you don't pick any of those names, you still get some ideas and combinations to work with.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:20 am

#ed_op#span style="color: rgb(255, 128, 191);"#ed_cl##ed_op#font size="4"#ed_cl#Laser#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lilith#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Landen#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lotus#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lapdance (teehee)#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lillydale#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lysander#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lisbon#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Leipzig#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Leila#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lapello#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Laurel#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Louisville#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lexa#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lapras#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lavinia#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lady Godiva#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lazlo#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lennox#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Luke Skywalker#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lyric#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lunelle#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lestat#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lila#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lindor#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Donovan#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Derby#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
D'Asher#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Darcy#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dinsmore#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Damaris#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dasha#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Deja#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dixie#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Divva#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dion#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dawn#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dapper#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dobson#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dixon#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Delaney#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Delshinko#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Daven#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dove#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/font#ed_cl##ed_op#/span#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

L and D names

Postby Finnegan68 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#D'Artagnon#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dundee#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Don Juan Demarco#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lafayette#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Larkin (rough and fierce in Irish)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Limerick#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leamanach (leap of the horse in Irish)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Finnegan68
Newbies
Newbies

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Day Dreamer#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Duty Calls#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dancing Doll#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Longing for you#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Little Miracle#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Little Piece O Heaven#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Love of my Life#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank