Need show name ASAP! replys with suggestions!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Need show name ASAP! replys with suggestions!

Postby Kristie101 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok i have a yearling who i will be doing halter with this season and need a show name A.S.A.P. He is a Quarterhorse cross Thoroughbred chestnut/roan with a BIG BIG BIG blaze running down his head, and he has three white sox. I have to say this, everyone that has seen him has said that he is one of the best bred babies that htey have seen for a while. Now i said that because i dont want his show name to be like "Blazer Boy" Or somthing like that. I want it to be elegant, rememberable, Cute, and proper. Like i have big plans for this guy and i know he can do it. I will be showing him in hunter/jumper and on the A circuit eventually and wish to not have to change his show name when he gets their. I was hoping for soem names in other languages and if you could also include the pronounciation that would be great. They dont have to be in different languages but if not, i would prefer a one word name or a two word. Here are some names that i thought of..tell me what you think.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#In German: #ed_op#P#ed_cl#Spunky-Valiente#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Hyper-Uberdreht#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Happy-Glucklich#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Stubborn-Harthacking#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Attitude-Einstellung #ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#In italian:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Attitude-Atteggiamento#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Happy-Felice#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Talent-Talento#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Talented-Dotato#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Champion-Champione#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#First-Dapprima#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Special-Speciale#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Dangerous-Pericoloso#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Excitable-Eccitabile#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Agope-Unconditional Love #ed_op#P#ed_cl#Spanish:#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Terco-Stubborn#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Guapo-Handsome#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Asombrar-Amazing#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Mono-Cute#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Ganador-Winner#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Especial-Special#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Primero-First#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Animada-Feisty#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Hiper-Hyper#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Loco-Crazy#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Other names:#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Me and you#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Forevermore#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Forever#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Everlasting#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Magnifiso#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Between the lines#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Just the two of us#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Those are it, if any one else has any more suggestions please e mail me at #ed_op#A href="mailto:equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com"#ed_cl#equiman_post_replys@hotmail.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# thanks so much, please DO NOT post your suggestions heer because i will get confused(im blonde) so please only reply here if you like on of the names i have. Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing the opinions, so just post your opinions here and e mail me your suggestions. thanks so much.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Kristie101 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
//:.:.:.:.://
//Kristie://
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like the names:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Agope#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Asombrar#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ganador#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just the two of us#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me and You#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Between the lines#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kristie101 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Need opinions asap!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Postby taco2 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think if you "allowed" people to post their suggestions here, you'd get more help...just a thought#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kristie101 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:11 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Fair enough. Post opinions, suggestions and all here! i need a name A.S.A.P. so its all good. Thanks so much.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristie101
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank