Names?

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Names?

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I need a name for this horse!! He is a 2 coming 3 year old 1/2 QH 1/4 American Saddlebred, 1/8 morgan 1/8 pinto (special, no?) gelding. I haven't decided whether he is going to go hunter or dressage, he has a canter to die for (he moves like a 17hh horse but he's only 14.1hh). His barn name is Streak and I'd kind of like to keep that in it, but other name suggestions are always welcome. Thanks!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/streakface.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/Streaktrot.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#With the barn name STREAK, it's kinda limited, but perhaps that is my lack of creativity right now?  I'll try to help a bit..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MEET THE STREAK#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'M A STREAKER#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#STREAK STREET#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MR. STREAK.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's all I got, sorry some of them suck.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, by the way, your feeders look like they are VERY low to the ground!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/6.gif"#ed_cl#  Your horses could get their legs/feet caught in the rungs!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Don't mean to start anything, but I have seen some really BAD accidents with those cattle feeders, you may want to invest on some horse safe feeders!  Wouldn't want your horses to get hurt!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for the name suggestions. I know that the feeders are low to the ground, it's not my place. They are frozen into the ground unfortunately, but they will be pulled out next weekend after it rains a lot!! They are actually normal feeders, but they have sunken into the ground.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, btw, the names don't have to have streak in them, but maybe something related?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about "Winning Streak"??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's very cute, and I like his trot! I can see why you are excited.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Winning Streak would work very nicely.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lucky Streak?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Streak of (__) (luck, gold-although he is a chestnut-love, ect)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok, good glad you are getting that fixed!!  We lost a horse due to an accident w/those types of feeders!!  They scare me, just paranoid I guess!! We took both our feeders like that out, as I did not want to lose any more horses!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for names....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WINNING STREAK (I like that)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  RUNNING NAKED (just kidding, but funny eh!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FLASH N DASH#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MAD DASH#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#JUMPIN JACK FLASH#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:18 pm

Mooned Ya#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Flashy Pants#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Lightning Strikes#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Streak of Genius#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I really like Winning Streak so far.....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby PerfectAngel » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have to admit that so far, chenders you are GOOD! I can't believe that I didn't think of that...I like it! I want to see what the other ppl that I've asked come up with, but I love Winning Streak!! I also like Lucky Streak...since it was a lucky streak that I got him...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee-hee!  Maybe I have more of a "knack" at this naming stuff than I thought I did.  I just happened to come up with the name that Rickie ended up picking for her horse too (Rhythm & Blues).  Usually, the names just pop into my head without much thought #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I *do* like "Lucky Streak" too but I think that "Winning Streak" is a good name for a show horse (I mean, winning is the name of the game, right?).  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm sure that whatever name you pick, it'll be perfect for him #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl#  You've gotten lots of good suggestions.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Came up w/another one....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EZ STREAK  (spin off of easy street)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#or#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EASY STREAK#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby PerfectAngel » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Winning Streak it is!! He definitely lived up to it, I took him to a schooling show so he could see what all the fuss was about, and he was like "what's the big deal!" so now he's going rto be started uder saddle in May and hopefully he'll be able to compete in July!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank