NEED A NAME BY TOMORROW!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

NEED A NAME BY TOMORROW!

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm taking a bunch of kids I teach to a horse show and I need a show name for one of our schoolies.  At the shows at our barn we just always use his barn name, which is AJ. We'd like something flashier for the shows.  I'd like it to be something related to his barn name  (for example, someone said "Apple Jack"  but that doesnt fit him).  he's a GREAT horse, a saint with the kids.  Dark bay with a small blaze,  in-your-back-pocket personality, everyone's favorite.  Any help would be much appreciated!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow, talk about a pressure filled deadline!  Ok, here goes#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ABSOLUTELY A JOKER#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ABSOLUTE JOKER#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AMAZING JACK/joe/jesse/or ?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AWESOME JACK#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ANDREW JACKSON (kinda cute for a horse?)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's all I got for the AJ theme?  I'm not that sharp yet this morning, hopefully I helped a wee bit?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby BarnBratCSA » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes taco, you were a help.... I like absolute Joker (it kinds fits him) and off of that, I like Absolute Justice...     Any other ideas? Keep 'em comin!  thanks!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:39 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#"Also Jumps"#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Always Joking#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Hoyt....as in A J Hoyt the race driver...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby BarnBratCSA » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for all the help guys!! I think we've decided to go with "absolute Justice"  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
A woman needs two animals in her life - the horse of her dreams and a jack@$$ to pay for it!
BarnBratCSA
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank